TLK Fan of the Month - July!

TLK Fan of the Month - July!

Postby DGFone » July 8th, 2014, 8:44 am

It is that time of the month when we can all start thinking who we feel are worthy to be nominated as MLK's TLK fan's of the month! As usual, the following rules apply:

[quote]* Each month, members will nominate up to four members who they consider active enough fans to be considered "fans of the month".

* New members can be nominated one month after their joining the forum. If it's TLK fan of the month, it won't necessarily be fair to allow one-week old members to win compared to the older members who might not necessarily have a storage box of new ideas ready to be opened upon joining MLK.

* When nominating a member, provide a reason why they are being nominated. Unfortunately, a "I nominate 'X' because they are a great TLK fan!" will not be accepted. Try to provide a link or even a reference as to why they are a fan. Also, keep references for those that are on MLK. It won't be very nice to have members be nominated for something they did off MLK. Keep it on the forum please.

*The contest renews itself after each new year. If a member won in a year, they cannot be nominated again ultil the next year[/quote]

These following members are banned from being nominated until next year: Timon the Great, The Lion Prince, Ninaroja, Julie Skywalker, DGFone, and Zonofon. Everyone else are fair and square for nominations!

Nominations will go on until Monday, July 22th.

Good luck!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - July!

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 8th, 2014, 4:39 pm

Okay, I shall nominate the following:

GeminiGemelo: She's a good-natured member that has a good sense of humor and is dedicated to her favorite character...Scar. :evil:

Haraka: Another good-natured member that's nice, friendly, and kind member. :D
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby electricocomics » July 11th, 2014, 2:31 am

Juhouh: Whenever you have problems with some mechanics of the site, he's always the first to help and there very quick. Also, he is often the first or second to greet new members.
Electricocomics

electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

'sup

Nickname(s): electricocomics
Pride Points: 1

Postby Zonofon » July 16th, 2014, 6:22 pm

Zazus Mate: very active member on the forum. Very dedicated to her favourite character Zazu and support him.
Zonofon

Pride Points: 2

Postby TheLionPrince » July 17th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Zazus Mate: Has been a reasonably active and friendly member, and keeps the "Line by Line" threads constantly moving.

Timon8: He barely made the list since he signed on June 15 (and it is July 17/18), but similar to TimontheGreat, he shows his dedication to Timon. Also, he has made some noticeable new threads, and actively contributes to the Simba's Pride and Lion King 1½ threads.

Haraka: Posts more in the off-topic threads though, but always contributes a suitable opinion on the movie threads which I like.

SimbasGuard: I was happy to see his return to the MLK Community when news of The Lion Guard was confirmed, and although he has constantly posted on that thread all month, he has shared some reasonable opinions, and is always respectful of everyone's else.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Katelyn23 » July 18th, 2014, 6:23 am

Here are my nominations for this month:

Zazus Mate: One of the most active members on the forum currently. She is always contributing to the many TLK-themed discussions, the "Line By Line TLK" threads, and is an extremely devoted Zazu fan. I feel she deserves this award because she shows her love for TLK on a daily basis here on MLK.

GeminiGemelo: Very active member who is always keeping up with TLK discussions, bringing in her strong points and unbiased opinions while respecting other's opinions. She also writes extraordinary TLK-related fan fictions, is an active roleplayer and shows her dedication to TLK and more specifically, her favourite character Scar in all of her posts. I believe she deserves this award because she contributes a whole lot to MLK, and proves, time and time again, why she is a loyal TLK fanatic.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Return to Beyond The Lion King