[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - TLK Fan of the Month - June 2014 [Voting!] — My Lion King Forum

TLK Fan of the Month - June 2014 [Voting!]

Poll ended at July 1st, 2014, 7:07 pm

44%
22%
33%
No votes

Total votes : 9

TLK Fan of the Month - June 2014 [Voting!]

Postby DGFone » June 25th, 2014, 7:07 pm

DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - June 2014 [Voting!]

Postby juhouh » June 25th, 2014, 7:34 pm

Voted, good luck everyone
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 28th, 2014, 5:03 pm

^Thanks...I'll need it.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Timon8 » June 28th, 2014, 5:13 pm

I voted too! I love these contests :) Good luck everybody!
''When the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world!''
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata!

Pride Points: 5

Return to Beyond The Lion King