TLK Fan of the Month - June!

TLK Fan of the Month - June!

Postby DGFone » June 17th, 2014, 5:25 am

Yeah, yeah, you can ignore my signature for now. I goofed up: I need to change it from "June" to "August". That is of course if you can see it at all. Oh, MLK... Anyways, this is the actual nominating round for The Lion King Fan of the Month - June, 2014. Standard rules apply:

[quote]* Each month, members will nominate up to four members who they consider active enough fans to be considered "fans of the month".

* New members can be nominated one month after their joining the forum. If it's TLK fan of the month, it won't necessarily be fair to allow one-week old members to win compared to the older members who might not necessarily have a storage box of new ideas ready to be opened upon joining MLK.

* When nominating a member, provide a reason why they are being nominated. Unfortunately, a "I nominate 'X' because they are a great TLK fan!" will not be accepted. Try to provide a link or even a reference as to why they are a fan. Also, keep references for those that are on MLK. It won't be very nice to have members be nominated for something they did off MLK. Keep it on the forum please.

*The contest renews itself after each new year. If a member won in a year, they cannot be nominated again ultil the next year[/quote]

These members have gotten themselves disqualified from being nominated: Timon the Great, The Lion Prince,, Ninaroja, Julie Skywalker, and DGFone. Everyone else can be nominated!

Nominations will go on until Monday, June 23th![/quote]
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - June!

Postby Zonofon » June 17th, 2014, 9:01 pm

I can nominate these members (I think others will add more members):

MooLion : combine posting in TLK related and not related topics, but in TLK questions answers are good.
KiarasBiggestFan : quite active member in different TLK related topics.
Zonofon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Ninaroja » June 19th, 2014, 11:43 am

For now I shall nominate

Zazulover4915 - I think they've been here for a month now, and make a lot of posts in the TLK section, and are dedicated to their favorite character like very few people on the board are :lol:

Zonofon - Very dedicated to Timon, makes very in-depth posts in the TLK3 forum, which doesn't recieve very much activity from others.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby TheLionPrince » June 22nd, 2014, 8:25 pm

Zazulover4915 - She has a colorful personality that makes for fun-to-read posts, and created a topic (though discussed before) that garnered an interesting discussion this month.

Zonofon - Created a few topics over the past few months despite not gaining enough response posts, and is still relatively active in The Lion King 1½ section of the board.

Regulus - Even though his sarcastic posts sometimes annoys me (mostly on the off-topic boards), he has delivered some well-thought out posts on TLK board. He is one of the few members with 150+ Pride Points, and surprisingly has not won a Member of the Month banner yet so he gets a nomination from me in this category.

I found a fourth member to nominate quite difficult, though it was nice to see a reunion of past members to announce their interest in The Lion Guard after the news broke. If one does come to me and I have a valid reason for it, I'll post it later on hopefully in time before the nomination process ends.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Return to Beyond The Lion King