[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - TLK Fan of the Month - April 2014 [Voting!] — My Lion King Forum

TLK Fan of the Month - April 2014 [Voting!]

Poll ended at May 19th, 2014, 9:53 pm

31%
15%
15%
31%
8%

Total votes : 13

TLK Fan of the Month - April 2014 [Voting!]

Postby DGFone » May 12th, 2014, 9:53 pm

DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - April 2014 [Voting!]

Postby TheLionPrince » May 13th, 2014, 7:23 pm

This could be your month, DGFone! My fingers are crossed. Speaking of which, you misspelt Zonofon's name.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby DGFone » May 13th, 2014, 11:20 pm

[quote="TheLionPrince"]Speaking of which, you misspelt Zonofon's name.[/quote]0.o

So I did. Because of the poll, I'm quite afraid to edit the post, so... Sorry? :innocent:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby Zonofon » May 14th, 2014, 4:52 pm

It's not so big mistake. All is OK )
Zonofon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Ninaroja » May 14th, 2014, 9:49 pm

[quote="DGFone"][quote="TheLionPrince"]Speaking of which, you misspelt Zonofon's name.[/quote]0.o

So I did. Because of the poll, I'm quite afraid to edit the post, so... Sorry? :innocent:[/quote]

Does editing the post delete the poll? :O
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby DGFone » May 14th, 2014, 9:57 pm

To put it simply, I don't want to find out.

I can try after voting ends, when it won't matter as much, but not while the voting is on.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Buffy » May 14th, 2014, 10:22 pm

Voted! Good luck, everyone!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby TheLionPrince » May 20th, 2014, 4:11 am

Oh, it appears there's a tie!
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby DGFone » May 22nd, 2014, 10:46 pm

I am going to start a tie-breaker as soon as I get internet in my house back. Right now I am on a school computer unfortunately. After that, I will get the contest back on schedule.

I am not gone yet!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby DGFone » May 24th, 2014, 7:31 pm

Well, I got internet again. Seeing as there is a tie, and because of the gap in connection, I fell behind on the contest, I am actually thinking of doing this: Skip May and just split April and May between the two winners. Each one will get a month. That way we can get back on schedule very nicely.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King