TLK Fan of the Month - March 2014!

TLK Fan of the Month - March 2014!

Postby DGFone » March 22nd, 2014, 5:49 am

The first round of this contest went really well in my opinion. So let's continue it!

It is time to nominate the members who have shown themselves to be dedicated fans of The Lion King movies this past month. The reasons why you nominate them can be almost anything, but they need to be real, meaning that concrete examples are more than welcome. The rules are the same as before:

[quote]* Each month, members will nominate up to four members who they consider active enough fans to be considered "fans of the month".

* New members can be nominated one month after their joining the forum. If it's TLK fan of the month, it won't necessarily be fair to allow one-week old members to win compared to the older members who might not necessarily have a storage box of new ideas ready to be opened upon joining MLK.

* When nominating a member, provide a reason why they are being nominated. Unfortunately, a "I nominate 'X' because they are a great TLK fan!" will not be accepted. Try to provide a link or even a reference as to why they are a fan. Also, keep references for those that are on MLK. It won't be very nice to have members be nominated for something they did off MLK. Keep it on the forum please.

*The contest renews itself after each new year. If a member won in a year, they cannot be nominated again ultil the next year[/quote]

These members have won and cannot be nominated: Timon the Great, The Lion Prince

Good luck everyone! And remember: Hakuna Matata!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - March 2014!

Postby TheLionPrince » March 24th, 2014, 12:11 am

What? I can't get nominated until next year!

Ninaroja: She still contributes some discussion in "The Kingdom" forum as well and has been trying to keep this area of MLK active recently. This post shows she is still a loyal fan, and has written some interesting fanfiction over the past few months.

KiarasBiggestFan: Still contributes to "The Kingdom" forums even for posting lines on all three of the "Line By Line" threads, expressed her appreciation of The Lion King, and created a new thread this month.

Zonofon: Still contributes to The Lion King 1 1/2 subforum through creating a new topic that highlighted something overlooked about the characters, and keeping the "Line by Line" thread relatively active.

Julie Skywalker: She created a new topic that has gotten some feedback this month, and can still pack quite a punch in a discussion like this one.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Zonofon » March 26th, 2014, 8:23 pm

Ninaroja: Have made interesting posts about The Lion King in general and in "Beyond The Lion King" subforum.

SimbaTheShiningStar: This month was active in TLK "line by line", and have made new topic about The Lion king.

KiarasBiggestFan: Active in "The Kingdoom" subforum. And most part of posts are about TLK.
Zonofon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby DGFone » April 12th, 2014, 8:52 am

Before I bring the voting round in on Sunday, here are my nominations:

Regulus: Basically the only mod who actually shows that he is still interested in discussing the movies. I know the other mods all claim that they are fans too, but my reaction is: "yeah, prove it". They don't do as Regulus does.

Julie Skywalker: Her fan fictions. 'Nuff said. :P

Zonofon: While I may not be the biggest 1.5 fan out there, it is not going to stop me from nominating this fan of the movie.

Ninaroja How Zonofan put it: Interesting all around posts.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Timon the great » April 13th, 2014, 7:06 pm

Zonofon: Has been trying to keep the LK 3 line by line topic going and I especially like the posts he has made concerning Timon, especially the latest one in this topic for the corresponding month that I only replied about to: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=37780

DGFone: I still believe that the posts/contributions he has made concerning TLK are still quite valid and also the fact that he has made this Award contest a reality and has not won it at least once yet. All in all, he is still showing his "TLK Pride" by continuing to make at least a post on and off in the LK sub forums.

Ninaroja: Has been and continues keeping the LK sub forums alive in one way or another, especially the LK 1 and Beyond The Lion King ones.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Return to Beyond The Lion King