TLK Fan of the Month - January and February 2014 [Winners]!

TLK Fan of the Month - January and February 2014 [Winners]!

Postby DGFone » March 15th, 2014, 8:02 am

Voting has ended, and we have the very first pair of members identified by MLK as the biggest fans of The Lion King during January and February of 2014! I am also delighted to say that I think this contest will work nicely, even judging from this single voting round. As much as I liked seeing myself in the final voting round, and even getting into the tie breaker, I fully agree with how the votes turned out and can agree fully that these two members are great fans of The Lion King. and have rightfully been identified as such.

So congratulate our two fans:

The Lion Prince and Timon the Great

BannerTLKotM.png
BannerTLKotM.png (146.99 KiB) Viewed 1967 times
BannerTLKotM2.png
BannerTLKotM2.png (146.99 KiB) Viewed 1967 times

As promised, here are the two banners I promised! I have to admit, it's been a while since I created a banner like this, so I felt quite out of practice, but I hope that you guys will like the banners never the less. As for the banners themselves, you will know which one will go to who. If you want to swap em', feel free to fight over them, just don't get me involved.

But I don't think you guys will fight over them. ;)

I am going to make both of you guys your own unique banners and will place them here as soon as I make them. You can expect them either late tomorrow or Sunday (I have work for most of my Saturdays), but I am sure that you will be pleased when you will see them.

Display them proudly as a badge showing that you are not only fans of the movies, but you also make MLK a great place for Lion King fans to hang out and talk about the movies to their heart's content!
Last edited by DGFone on March 17th, 2014, 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - January and February 2014!

Postby TheLionPrince » March 15th, 2014, 11:22 pm

After more than two years of membership, it's feel good to finally be awarded something. Thank you so much, and to Al (Timon the Great), and to those who voted.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - January and February 2014!

Postby Kiburi » March 16th, 2014, 5:35 am

Congratulations! You deserved it! :)
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

A pancake with a syrup trap

Nickname(s): Kib, Kibbles, Kibbles n' Bits
Pride Points: 28

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - January and February 2014 [Winner

Postby DGFone » March 17th, 2014, 8:17 am

Banners are in! :)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby Ninaroja » March 17th, 2014, 10:44 pm

Congrats you two! I can honestly say that you both genuinely deserved it :cheese:

Looks like I'll have to try harder in my on-topic posts from now on ;)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby DGFone » March 17th, 2014, 11:49 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"]
Looks like I'll have to try harder in my on-topic posts from now on ;)[/quote]

I can now officially say that the contest is a success then! :kiaraexcited:
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby The Spirit of Life » March 18th, 2014, 2:59 am

Awesome banners! :D and Congrats to The Lion Prince & Timon the Great :)
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby TheLionPrince » March 21st, 2014, 8:06 pm

Oh wow! I've been waiting for the banners to come in. Since Timon the Great has already took the February banner, oh well, I have no choice but to take the January one, and I'm not surprised he did. As for the design of the banners, I've seen better, but I'm grateful and I'll take it for what it's worth.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Return to Beyond The Lion King