Just what will these awards be like anyways?

Re: Just what will these awards be like anyways?

Postby Timon the great » February 18th, 2014, 7:16 am

I had typed up a detailed post about this with my preliminary suggestions, but accidentally deleted it off my drafts when I was trying to save another one I had just typed.

But based on what you've done DGF, the execution of your creatively unique idea so far is pretty good. I think all of the rules you had set on the first two round of nominations are enough to prevent this from becoming an actual popularity contest, like MotM. And based on what I've been seeing from the posted nominations so far in that topic, I would say what I wrote in my last sentence is already being proven.

The only other thing I'm going to add on this post is this question:

-Wouldn't it be great if the LK Awards sub-forum could have its own description shown on the Index page? Image
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Re: Just what will these awards be like anyways?

Postby DGFone » February 18th, 2014, 5:50 pm

^ That's a good idea! I will PM Moka about it along with the description so that he will be able to add it. I wish I was able to do it myself and not have to bother anyone else, but since I don't have the authority to add the description, I will need to PM Moka about adding it.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King