News for TLK Fan on the Month

News for TLK Fan on the Month

Postby DGFone » January 23rd, 2014, 3:50 am

Great news! We can finally start the awaited TLK Fan of the Month contest that I spoke about last month!

I was hoping to get the contest started earlier this month so that it will start on January. However, it's almost February now, so I think I'll have two winners for February instead and simply toss a coin over who gets January and who get February.

So stick around for the new contest folks! :)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: News for TLK Fan on the Month

Postby Timon the great » January 23rd, 2014, 7:20 am

Awesome, DGF! Image

I just saw this show up on the forum a few minutes ago and it's definitely in the right area. 'Keep MLK informed on how the contest is gonna go, and I'm definitely going to be looking out for this.

Spoiler: show
"Well. Now I'm convinced." Image
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Meskhenet » January 24th, 2014, 6:39 am

Glad to see your idea into action DGfone! :D I'll forward to it February. ;)
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Timon the great » February 2nd, 2014, 12:20 am

[quote="DGFone"]Great news! We can finally start the awaited TLK Fan of the Month contest that I spoke about last month!

I was hoping to get the contest started earlier this month so that it will start on January. However, it's almost February now, so I think I'll have two winners for February instead and simply toss a coin over who gets January and who get February.

So stick around for the new contest folks! :)[/quote]
Correct me if I'm wrong, but was your ultimate plan was to start this contest in this new month of February? Image

I was assuming you were going to post an update before the end of January. But I guess you meant this new month we're in now.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby DGFone » February 2nd, 2014, 1:47 am

[quote="Timon the great"]
Correct me if I'm wrong, but was your ultimate plan was to start this contest in this new month of February? Image

I was assuming you were going to post an update before the end of January. But I guess you meant this new month we're in now.[/quote]

I planned to start is somewhere mid-late February to allow thought of nominating people February with greater certainty rather than nominating them for being good fans in January. So far I am planning to make the nomination round on start with the third week, but that is if we are to have such a round. See this post about how the contest itself will be run: viewtopic.php?f=178&t=36610
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to Beyond The Lion King