[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - TLK Fan of the Month - April 2015 [Voting]! — My Lion King Forum

TLK Fan of the Month - April 2015 [Voting]!

Poll ended at May 20th, 2015, 2:16 am

8%
54%
38%

Total votes : 13

TLK Fan of the Month - April 2015 [Voting]!

Postby DGFone » May 13th, 2015, 2:16 am

DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - April 2015 [Voting]!

Postby Adofo » June 3rd, 2015, 6:56 am

Congrats Nicholas!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby it means no worries » June 3rd, 2015, 8:51 pm

well done Nicholas!
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby it means no worries » June 6th, 2015, 5:56 pm

When will the next topic be up?
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 8th, 2015, 3:24 pm

Thanks all who voted for me!
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby martin102 » February 9th, 2016, 11:44 am

i am very Happy to hear this news !!But tell me one thing that in how much time the next will pop up ?? Please if you can contact me !
martin102

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby TheLionPrince » February 9th, 2016, 11:17 pm

[quote="martin102"]i am very Happy to hear this news !!But tell me one thing that in how much time the next will pop up ?? Please if you can contact me ![/quote]

I'm curious as to why didn't you post this in the recent January 2016 thread? As for when the February 2016 Fan of the Month nominations kick off, that's dependent on DGFone who is quite busy with his academics, but it should be any day now.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby DGFone » February 9th, 2016, 11:42 pm

Ill post later today... When I get out of class :X
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to Beyond The Lion King