What was the last Lion King item you bought?

Re: What was the last Lion King item you bought?

Postby Nesferxty » March 14th, 2012, 5:06 pm

The last thing I bought was the new simba and nala from the Disney store, nothing too exciting :)
Nesferxty

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

20 and still obsessed with TLK!

Pride Points: 0

Postby Cdot » March 19th, 2012, 3:39 am

Kissing Simba and Nala plushies from Walmart

simba and Nala pin from Disney Movie Rewards

Special Edition DVD/Blu-Ray of Lion King II Simba's Pride
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Paradise19 » March 28th, 2012, 3:45 am

Oh gosh... seems like we buy something every week! :P

The last thing was the special edition Blu-Ray/DVD The Lion King II: Simba's Pride. It looks awesome in Blu-Ray! :)

Our baby's WHOLE ROOM is done in TLK theme so it was immensely fun setting it all up! I was sooooo lucky TLK was being released again in theaters right around the time I was pregnant, so we got lucky on finding a lot of TLK baby items.

Come to think of it... I think it's been more than a week since we've bought anything. Time to hit up Amazon! My daughter loves when TLK packages arrive!
Paradise19
Newbie Mama Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Farren » March 28th, 2012, 4:10 am

Well I had an epic find at the thrift store today! SHENZI!
Finding that totally made my day and was so worth digging through all those toys while a little kid drove back and forth behind me on a talking elmo car (I had such a migraine lol :ugh:)

PS: Paradise19, your profile picture is so cute!
Farren

Nickname(s): Socks
Pride Points: 6

Postby Raanibhatia » March 28th, 2012, 6:18 pm

I just got this today in the mail, got it brand new in it's box off ebay uk!
collectible-41846.jpg
collectible-41846.jpg (71.45 KiB) Viewed 1743 times
Raanibhatia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nukascar1 » March 28th, 2012, 7:00 pm

The lion king soundtrack (the one that has all the movie's soundtrack)
Nukascar1

Pride Points: -2

Postby Nesferxty » March 29th, 2012, 8:45 am

I've bought a lot recently but my latest additions are my 3rd pair of the Kovu and Kiara 'floppy' disney store plushies and the giant 2002 hasbro nala and simba as well as another Hasbro plush from 2004 that I can't seem to find anywhere on the internet! He is quite tall (15/16") and could either be an adult simba or a muffy but don't know :(
Nesferxty

20 and still obsessed with TLK!

Postby Khainon » April 7th, 2012, 7:08 am

art of the lion king,large edition from goodwill in mint condition for $5
a "lot" of 20 1994 mattel plushies/disneyworld plushies and figures from ebay
simba's pride bed set with comforter =D
lion king wall clock
4 boxes of series 1 and series 2 skybox cards
complete set of 12 collectors plates from bradford exchange
set of 6 miniature ornaments
aaand the humongous mufasa plushie from the disney store
im running out of room O_O
Khainon

Postby FlipMode » April 8th, 2012, 10:49 pm

I got a Timon plush kind of recently, so that is thing. I say "I got" and I mean, my mum bought it in The Disney Store and it ended up in my TLK collection.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby cleargreenwater » April 9th, 2012, 12:01 am

That great olive green Simba t-shirt they have out at the Disney Store now.
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace