What was the last Lion King item you bought?

Re: What was the last Lion King item you bought?

Postby StarlightLioness » September 30th, 2013, 6:55 pm

Recently added to my collection in the last few months: (Some I bought, most were gifted to me as my twin girls' nursery theme is Baby Lion King)

Babies R Us (BRU) Baby Simba lamp x2
BRU Crib sheets x2
BRU Baby Simba fleece blanket x2
BRU Baby Simba wall art
BRU Baby Simba wall decal set
Walmart Crib Bumper set x2
Walmart Crib comforter, sheets, dust ruffle and decal set x2
Walmart receiving blanket set x2
Disney Store mobile x2
Disney Store Baby Simba sleeper x2 (perhaps slightly more boyish, but unisex enough for me!)
Disney Store Simba Cuddly Body Suit 6m x2 and 18m x2
Large Simba Plush
Large Nala Plush
Nala rattle x2
Simba head only rattle
Nala head only rattle
Born Free bottle set
Born Free Sippy cup x2
Pacifier set (I think it's the 0-6 month set, couldn't get the other)
Pacifier "leash" set
K-Mart Simba face onesie 3-6m x2
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby HasiraKali » October 1st, 2013, 1:28 am

I ordered the skirt from Hot Topic last night. I already know I'm going to be altering it a little bit though, and that's fine with me.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby ASHLEY12354 » October 1st, 2013, 2:03 pm

ASHLEY12354

Nickname(s): ASHMAN
Pride Points: 5

Postby StarlightLioness » October 1st, 2013, 7:09 pm

Almost forgot to add from my girls' nursery:

Baby Simba in Leaf Blanket from the Disney Store x2
Crib Soother x2
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby mamaprince » October 11th, 2013, 3:30 pm

[quote="StarlightLioness"]Almost forgot to add from my girls' nursery:

Baby Simba in Leaf Blanket from the Disney Store x2
Crib Soother x2[/quote]

Congrats! :D
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » October 12th, 2013, 12:49 am

I don't know the last thing I legitimately bought, but my mom found a Simba plush in the attic and let me have it. I love it so much I snuggle with it.
Here's a picture of it.

((It looks like Kiara, but it's Simba. He has a mane tuft and the tag says copyright 1993.))
Attachments
HNI_0031.JPG
HNI_0031.JPG (53.13 KiB) Viewed 2822 times
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Postby Mechanonut » December 10th, 2014, 3:56 am

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i171/ ... 2140fc.jpg
Scar Maquette #143/500 original with Certificate of Authenticity
Very proud of this one. Hope to acquire the complete set one day. AND I SHALL DISPLAY THEM PROUDLY!
Anyone selling the others? *eyebrow waggle*
Right now he is chilling on top of my really tall bookshelf. Going to move some stuff around so he is on the top shelf instead. I just don't want him reachable incase my cousins bring their lil brats... I mean kids over. They tear pages out of my comics, open MIB stuff, rip tags off things. THEY AINT TOUCHIN HIM!

I also purchased the complete set of Sandra Brue sculptures and display. But I have no pictures because it hasn't been shipped yet.
Well actually I purchase this twice... first one was used and came shattered but got a refund and kept their poor little remains. Second one is NIB in Box so should come fine.
Mechanonut

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Marketplace