What was the last Lion King item you bought?

Re: What was the last Lion King item you bought?

Postby Katelyn23 » February 22nd, 2009, 3:53 am

The last TLK item I bought was a new TLK Original VHS tape off of Amazon.com.

But yesterday, my sister bought me:

TLK: Special Edition VHS
and
TLK2: Original VHS

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Moka » February 22nd, 2009, 4:32 am

How nice of her :)
Did you wear them out yet? LOL
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Schindler » February 22nd, 2009, 4:33 am

I wish my sister was that nice ¬¬
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby Katelyn23 » February 22nd, 2009, 4:38 am

[quote="Moka"]Did you wear them out yet? LOL[/quote]

Not yet, but it's a matter of time.

You know whats special about TLK: Special Edition on VHS?

The tape is a light blue colour lol. ^^ It's such a nice blue too. :)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby NightmareMoon » February 22nd, 2009, 5:34 am

[quote="Schindler"]I wish my sister was that nice ¬¬[/quote]
I wish I didn't know Katelyn's sister the way I do. I'm glad you've never talked to her though :P or you wouldn't be saying that haha
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Schindler » February 22nd, 2009, 5:42 am

[quote="Nala's Mate"][quote="Schindler"]I wish my sister was that nice ¬¬[/quote]
I wish I didn't know Katelyn's sister the way I do. I'm glad you've never talked to her though :P or you wouldn't be saying that haha[/quote]

I don't wish my sister was Katelyn's sister. I just wish she was nice enough to give me TLK stuff.
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby Katelyn23 » February 22nd, 2009, 4:51 pm

LOL. The thing is my sister is nice to you, if you don't talk back to her. :ehh:

She isn't ALWAYS nice to me either, but I deal with it lol. I have to deal with it every single day. And in return I get TLK movies lol. 8-)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Simba » February 27th, 2009, 8:12 pm

I bought a Lion King coloring book. lol, if there was an Easter basket with Lion King in that store I swear I would've bought no matter how stupid I'd look being 16 and all.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Katelyn23 » March 1st, 2009, 1:36 am

Today I bought some random TLK pens I found at Wal-mart, just lying around.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Moka » March 1st, 2009, 3:02 am

I almost stole TLK on VHS from my aunt's house. I've never had it on VHS, believe it or not. :P
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace