What was the last Lion King item you bought?

Re: What was the last Lion King item you bought?

Postby StarlightLioness » August 23rd, 2012, 3:43 am

The new Hallmark ornament for this year.
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby nathalie » August 23rd, 2012, 6:40 am

Which one is that?
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby StarlightLioness » August 25th, 2012, 1:45 am

[quote="nathalie"]Which one is that?[/quote]

http://www.hallmark.com/Product/ProductDetails/1795QXD1054_DK - That one. :D

It's a little on the expensive side, but it does play some of "The Circle of Life."
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby nathalie » August 25th, 2012, 9:26 am

Oh cool, I've seen it on ebay since a while ago, but didn't knew it was a new one.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Khainon » August 30th, 2012, 6:55 pm

i just bought the new Swarovski crystal simba from the disney store..a shirt..and the pillow...next thursday is my bday..i'm allowed lol
Khainon

Pride Points: 0

Postby Jazzy B Bunny » September 13th, 2012, 9:20 pm

A rare hoodie from the 2nd anniversary of the London musical :)
Jazzy B Bunny

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby HasiraKali » September 14th, 2012, 1:14 am

A set of Squinkiees with Simba and Pumbaa. Super cute.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Jazzy B Bunny » September 14th, 2012, 11:18 pm

Wish we got all that stuff in the uk :( the Disney store over here didn't have much even when it came out in 3D & diamond DVD last year :(
Jazzy B Bunny

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nathalie » September 15th, 2012, 6:28 am

They actually did have quite a lot, but mainly baby stuff and baby clothes.
I did get some things from the series, like the pillows, flip flops for my nephew, rattle, comforter.
All the items were much more expensive at our disneystore so I didn't get much.

There's a new mug on the UK website!
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby Jazzy B Bunny » September 15th, 2012, 7:38 pm

[quote="nathalie"]They actually did have quite a lot, but mainly baby stuff and baby clothes.
I did get some things from the series, like the pillows, flip flops for my nephew, rattle, comforter.
All the items were much more expensive at our disneystore so I didn't get much.

There's a new mug on the UK website![/quote]
I've just had a look! Might pop into my local Disney store soon and see if they have it as shipping is rather expensive.
Jazzy B Bunny

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace