Thinking of selling my whole collection...

Thinking of selling my whole collection...

Postby Nesferxty » May 28th, 2012, 1:50 pm

Been toying with this idea for a while...all my stuff is great and is nicely displayed but we are just running out of room in our house. I have already taken over the spare room with stuff and we now have next to no storage space! I'm not sure how much everything would be though so any ideas on prices would be great, thanks!

EDIT - Link to my Collectors quest with photos of most things
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collecti ... llection-1

Plush
Large Sarabi and cub Simba Plush complete with original hand tags
UK Disney Store Exclusive large sitting Kovu
3 pairs of medium Disney Store lying Kovu and Kiara
Kissing Kovu and Kiara
Kissing Simba and Nala
Disney Store Kovu and Kiara bean bags (Kovu has tags)
Mini Applause Kovu and Kiara Beanies (Kovu has tags)
Applause large sitting Nala with tags
Applause lying simba cub
Trudi Sitting Kovu with tags
2011 Disney Store Scar and Ed
Honey Kids standing simba cub
Mattel Roaring simba
Mattell Outlanders beanies (Nuka, Vitani, Kovu) + Kiara beanie
Very Large Mattel/Nestle lying simba
Large Hasbro Simba, Nala and Adult simba
and I have lots more but I can't remember of the top of my head

Books
The Art of the Lion King in pristine conditon including cover protector
Complete set of 6 New Adventures with box
A few other Disneys Wonderful World of Reading books

Pictures
Film cell and Nala Disney World Badge on a display plaque
Commemorative Lithograph Kovu and Kiara as cubs
Commemorative Lithograph Simba, Nala and baby Kiara
Nesferxty

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

20 and still obsessed with TLK!

Pride Points: 0

Re: Thinking of selling my whole collection...

Postby nathalie » May 30th, 2012, 7:39 am

How much would you like for the Sarabi plush + cub Simba?
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Nesferxty » May 30th, 2012, 2:24 pm

Err i'm not sure xD Thats kind of why I put this thread on here to see if people had anyideas.

But considering she is mint and has all her original tags even though she is 18 years old, i'd be wanting quite a bit for her :)
Nesferxty

Postby KingMufasa » June 3rd, 2012, 3:30 am

How much will you take for the Lion King II UK Mc Donalds Boxes?

Signature made by me.
KingMufasa
Hi, I'm Chucky.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Wanna Play?

Nickname(s): KM, Clown, Doesn't matter
Pride Points: 6

Postby Nesferxty » June 6th, 2012, 2:36 pm

[quote="KingMufasa"]How much will you take for the Lion King II UK Mc Donalds Boxes?[/quote]

For one of each design? £5 would be the sort of figure I would be wanting as they are quite hard to comeby nowadays. I would only be willing to sell 1 of each design as I would like to sell the toys & the boxes as a set really.
Nesferxty

Postby Jinxxy » June 11th, 2012, 2:01 am

I would be interested in a lot of your plushies! Niice collection :D
Do you have a rough guess on what you would like for these?:
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collecti ... 4/gsj-3132
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collectible/71171/dtyk
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collectible/71187/tuk-2 (WANT!)
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collectible/71177/gsj-1

Also, would you be willing to hip to the US?
Let me know! Thanks!!
<3
Jinxxy

Pride Points: 1

Postby Ninaroja » June 12th, 2012, 11:03 pm

Dear God I want to buy all of it =( But there's no way my parents would let me and I wouldn't have enough money any way
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby AdAstrα » June 13th, 2012, 12:57 am

How much for the Art of The Lion King book ;)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Noah » June 13th, 2012, 2:43 am

Wow that's a big collection and here I am just transferred money to Paypal x)

I'm sure I can find something I would add to my collection, provided the price is reasonable. Also, I noticed you had a bunch of Simba plushies, if only I knew an online friend that I chatted with who wanted one more than anything :macho2:
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby Nesferxty » June 13th, 2012, 12:37 pm

Wow! Sorry for the late reply, not been able to get on for a few days:

[quote="Jinxxy"]I would be interested in a lot of your plushies! Niice collection :D
Do you have a rough guess on what you would like for these?:
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collecti ... 4/gsj-3132
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collectible/71171/dtyk
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collectible/71187/tuk-2 (WANT!)
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collectible/71177/gsj-1

Also, would you be willing to hip to the US?
Let me know! Thanks!!
<3[/quote]

1.) Outlanders - These are very sought after and I have been given a lot of offers on them so I would like around £30 for all 4
2.) Disney Land Nala & Simba (this is the smaller set that are attached to each other, id take a guess they are about 11" tall) - £10 for these two as they are quite common and pop up every once in a while
3.) Purring Kovu - I am leaning to keep my Kovu and Kiara purring plushies. I would only want to sell them as a pair if I did sell them but I am open to offers
4.) WDW Scar plush - Not sure about pricing for this guy, I would be hoping to get around £15 for him as he is getting quite rare now since they brough the new style of plushies out

[quote="Ninaroja"]Dear God I want to buy all of it =( But there's no way my parents would let me and I wouldn't have enough money any way[/quote]

Aww :( sorry you wouldn't have the room! Its quite an impressive collection when it is all on display but I have had to take over the whole bedroom haha!

[quote="AdAstra"]How much for the Art of The Lion King book ;)[/quote]

Another item that is very close to my heart. I may not sell it yet because i'm not sure if I could part with it but I would be open to offers (I paid over £50 for it a long time ago and it is in perfect condition)

[quote="Noah"]Wow that's a big collection and here I am just transferred money to Paypal x)

I'm sure I can find something I would add to my collection, provided the price is reasonable. Also, I noticed you had a bunch of Simba plushies, if only I knew an online friend that I chatted with who wanted one more than anything :macho2:[/quote]

I replied to your PM and didn't see you post here! I've sent you some estimate prices but feel free to make offers :) You asked about a Simba plush but i'm not sure which one as I have quite a few
Nesferxty

Next

Return to Marketplace