For Sale: Lion King Inflatable Boat

For Sale: Lion King Inflatable Boat

Postby mirage » February 27th, 2012, 2:00 am

Hello,

I recently imported some of the TLK boats from Italy, and I decided to sell one in the US. If anyone is interested, the link is here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180829973724

The auction ends on Mar 04, 201216:58:32 PST
:)
mirage
Evil Snow Leopard ^_-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mirage
Pride Points: 2

Re: For Sale: Lion King Inflatable Boat

Postby StarlightLioness » February 27th, 2012, 7:44 am

I love how Baloo randomly decided to come play with Simba and friends!
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby brandythelionkingfan » April 25th, 2012, 9:37 am

LOL! One of these things just aint like the other. One of these things just does'nt belong!
brandythelionkingfan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby nathalie » July 1st, 2012, 12:34 pm

[quote="StarlightLioness"]I love how Baloo randomly decided to come play with Simba and friends![/quote]

Because it's actually from the Animal Friends collection, and none of the items only has Lion King on them.
I have a swimming ring from the same collection.

There are other items aswell, beach balls, kiddy pools, etc ... http://www.intexplezier.be
Not sure if there's an English version for this brand.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Return to Marketplace