Hans Zimmer

Re: Hans Zimmer

Postby Nyota » June 2nd, 2011, 3:20 am

Hans Zimmer did Pirates, Spirit, AND TLK!? Can he get ANY more awesomer? XD I soo wouldn't tempt him. Lol :)
*Poks above post* Awesome siggy.
I am a Christian because Father speaks to me and lets me know he's there. And there's no harm in Faith that nothing didn't randomly burst into something and nonlife couldn't've spontaneously generated life out of nowhere.
Kovu fan
Vatani fan
Kopa must DIE theorist
Kopa fan
Nyota
Navi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nyota, Kivaku.
Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbaSam » August 20th, 2011, 1:38 am

An amazing composer. I love the fact he has done music from Lion King to Black Hawk Down. And in a million years I wouldn't be able to tell it was him. Unlike John Williams who's work (other than the main themes witch are fantast) the rest of the score can be almost identical, for example Indiana Jones and Star Wars.
Simba's Brother Image
Signature and avatar by TheLionQueen, They're awesome!
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Postby DGFone » August 20th, 2011, 2:51 am

[quote="SimbaSam"]An amazing composer. I love the fact he has done music from Lion King to Black Hawk Down. And in a million years I wouldn't be able to tell it was him. Unlike John Williams who's work (other than the main themes witch are fantast) the rest of the score can be almost identical, for example Indiana Jones and Star Wars.[/quote]

The funny part was when I was watching Inception, I simply knew that it was Hans Zimmer who composed the music! I went and checked it afterwards, and sure enough, it was Zimmer. But I don't mind if a composer's music all sounds alike. I like the "don't fix what is not broken" attitude. One of my favorite composers apart from Zimmer is Bill Brown, whose works are very narrow.

But yes, Zimmer is simply amazing.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » August 21st, 2011, 2:34 pm

[quote="Nyota"]Hans Zimmer did Pirates, Spirit, AND TLK!? Can he get ANY more awesomer? XD I soo wouldn't tempt him. Lol :)
*Poks above post* Awesome siggy.[/quote]

He also did a lot of other notable things, including the Call Of Duty games which went on to be one of the highest selling video game series, so yeah... Pretty much anything he ends up scoring seems to turn to gold.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SarabisMate » August 24th, 2011, 6:53 am

I can't go wrong with Hans Zimmer,one of the best composers ever really. :)
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby Question » September 2nd, 2011, 1:36 am

Haha I love his work on Pirates. :B We listen to Hans during the first 5 minutes of English every now and then.
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby SimbaSam » September 2nd, 2011, 7:14 am

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="Nyota"]Hans Zimmer did Pirates, Spirit, AND TLK!? Can he get ANY more awesomer? XD I soo wouldn't tempt him. Lol :)
*Poks above post* Awesome siggy.[/quote]

He also did a lot of other notable things, including the Call Of Duty games which went on to be one of the highest selling video game series, so yeah... Pretty much anything he ends up scoring seems to turn to gold.[/quote]
I alwase forget of his work on COD :) Lately I've been enjoying his work on Madagascar
Simba's Brother Image
SimbaSam

Postby caet » September 11th, 2011, 9:19 am

His work is fabulous, can always recognize it.
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°Image°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸
caet

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbaSam » September 12th, 2011, 3:29 pm

Let's not forget the Davinci Code! Hope i spelled that correctly :P
Simba's Brother Image
SimbaSam

Postby Harvs » September 12th, 2011, 7:34 pm

The man is a genius. Spirit, Pirates, Kung Fu Panda, and especially The Lion King and Kung Fu Panda 2.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

PreviousNext

Return to Creators