Jeremy Irons

Re: Jeremy Irons

Postby Dare » August 5th, 2012, 4:57 pm

[quote="TheBlackCatCrossing"]

Was it as bad as Dungeons and Dragons? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I don't think that's possible - I could at least sit through Time Machine, but I've never been able to watch the entirety of Dungeons and Dragons.
XD
Dare
fly-on-the-wall

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

i lurk, therefore i am

Postby Thegeni99 » August 11th, 2012, 2:49 am

A scene from The Hollow Crown: Henry IV. Amazingly powerful, for an emotionally scarred person like me, it's definitely a tear-jerker.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » August 11th, 2012, 7:37 am

I am watchin Reversal of Fortune on TNT now!
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Khanu » September 3rd, 2012, 9:45 pm

^That movie was really good. and it's funny how I associate Jeremy Irons with Scar, no matter what he's in LOL
Me: show

True Love: show
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Uncle Kuna, Kuny, KunaTuna
Pride Points: 25

Postby Tabby » September 3rd, 2012, 9:57 pm

LOL the other day when watching ''The Last Lions'' I seriously couldn't help it but to recognize him as Scar XD, WHAT'S HEAR CAN'T BE UNHEARD.

I really like the way they chose an english actor as to give Scar a touch of genteel charismatic sofisticated villian voice tone, lol.

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Khanu » September 3rd, 2012, 10:01 pm

Simba's father is Africa, his uncle is British, and he sounds American.

DAT LOGIC
Me: show

True Love: show
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Uncle Kuna, Kuny, KunaTuna
Pride Points: 25

Postby DGFone » September 3rd, 2012, 10:02 pm

The Last Lions.

Irons narrated it. 'nuff said. ;)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » September 3rd, 2012, 10:09 pm

^He's going to be in The Words and Beautiful Creatures. IIRC, He will be on Craig Ferguson Wednesday night and Kelly! On Friday.

[quote="Khanu"]Simba's father is Africa, his uncle is British, and he sounds American.

DAT LOGIC[/quote]

JEJ is African American. He's from Mississippi. :headache:
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Postby Tora » September 3rd, 2012, 10:24 pm

[quote="DGFone"]The Last Lions.

Irons narrated it. 'nuff said. ;)[/quote]
The whole time I watched that movie I kept imagining Scar talking. :)
He plays such an amazing role as Scar. ;)
Tora
Never Forget

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » September 3rd, 2012, 11:58 pm

^I do that too. Can't help it. It's like he's observing another pride and narrating for us. LOL!

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

PreviousNext

Return to Creators