Jeremy Irons

Re: Jeremy Irons

Postby Ponyoac » March 27th, 2011, 2:31 am

I love his voice, is like the villian but in the same time is hot xD, i will page if he rec a litle parts of scar again
Ponyoac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 3:35 pm

[quote="NatalieTheLionQueen"]Jeramy Irons will be telling about The Last Lions that Moka posted up few days ago in News Announcments. I like his voice, so evil, so great.[/quote]

It`s really great that they got him to narrate this movie. His voice is so unique and characteristic.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Thegeni99 » April 9th, 2011, 10:45 pm

[quote="QueenOfPrideRock"]Oh I've been wanting to see that! I watched a YT clip where he talked about playing Scar and how he was jealous of James Earl Jones for having a huge mane lmao it sounds daft but it was hilarious :lol:[/quote]
can someone send me the YT link? 8-)
Jeremy Irons FTW!! He is awesome!
Voice= suits Scar
J.I.= always has that villainy thing
J.I.= awesome singer
yay J.I.!!!
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » April 12th, 2011, 9:57 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"][quote="NatalieTheLionQueen"]Jeramy Irons will be telling about The Last Lions that Moka posted up few days ago in News Announcments. I like his voice, so evil, so great.[/quote]

It`s really great that they got him to narrate this movie. His voice is so unique and characteristic.[/quote]
Agreed! ^_^

I love Jeremy Irons - He's the voice of Scar for one reason, and another is that he's awesome :D
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Thegeni99 » April 13th, 2011, 1:00 am

Jeremy Irons has now become my role model *_*

check this out!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnEqv61T0w0

Jeremy Irons sung this song during an interview and someone mashed it up with Scar! :)
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Postby FlipMode » April 15th, 2011, 10:08 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"][quote="NatalieTheLionQueen"]Jeramy Irons will be telling about The Last Lions that Moka posted up few days ago in News Announcments. I like his voice, so evil, so great.[/quote]

It`s really great that they got him to narrate this movie. His voice is so unique and characteristic.[/quote]

Yeah he was a great choice for the narrator for that, I wander how many people who watched it actually recognised him as being Scar from TLK? :D
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby DGFone » April 15th, 2011, 10:20 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if National Geographic sought out Jeremy Irons specifically because he worked on The Lion King. Irons also narrate Eye of the Leopard, also by National Geographic. So I'm guessing the Irons likes to do this natural kind of narration, and he has connections with NG.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Thegeni99 » April 30th, 2011, 1:22 am

^ interesting, didn't know that.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Postby Kopalover » May 4th, 2011, 12:02 am

I wish he was a bit younger... and still had this voice..
If he was maybe 20 years old with an 8 pack, then MAYBE he would be kinda better.
He's still AMAZING!!
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Thegeni99 » May 4th, 2011, 1:36 am

[quote="Kopalover"]I wish he was a bit younger... and still had this voice..
If he was maybe 20 years old with an 8 pack, then MAYBE he would be kinda better.
He's still AMAZING!![/quote]
lol yeah, perhaps girls had him as their celebrity crush sometime. But just look at him now o.o :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2oBiLGV1EU
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

PreviousNext

Return to Creators