Jeremy Irons

Re: Jeremy Irons

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » July 21st, 2012, 7:39 am

So debonair and sophisticated! Anyone here see his eppie on Inside the Actor's Studio?
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Thegeni99 » July 26th, 2012, 10:12 pm

=
:coldhearted:

Can or can I?
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » July 27th, 2012, 12:18 am

He has a new project coming out this year. The Words. He is magnificent in The Borgias.
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kopalover » July 28th, 2012, 5:39 am

In my list of "Most awesome voice"
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » July 29th, 2012, 1:48 am

Crushing on him since I was ten and yes, I do fantasize Scar speaking whenever he narrates something. Guilty as sin!!

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Postby Thegeni99 » July 29th, 2012, 2:48 am

[quote="TheBlackCatCrossing"]Crushing on him since I was ten and yes, I do fantasize Scar speaking whenever he narrates something. Guilty as sin!![/quote]
We must be twins. :chuckle:
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » July 29th, 2012, 3:27 am

^Seriously. I watched The Last Lions twice this week and it was VERY hard NOT imagining Scar speaking about his own species. LOL!!

I have the book Lolita but I want to get the audioversion with his voice.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Postby Thegeni99 » August 1st, 2012, 2:07 am

JUST saw the trailer for The Words and the short clip with Jeremy speaking was ahhhh! He has shaggy white hair and dark gray facial hair this movie. It looks so funny I can't.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Postby Dare » August 2nd, 2012, 1:18 am

There's no doubting that Jeremy Irons has a fantastic voice - it really helps complete the characters he plays. I like most things he's in...I wasn't so much a fan of him in The Time Machine, but I think that's because I didn't like the film in general.

[quote="TheBlackCatCrossing"] He is magnificent in The Borgias.[/quote]

Indeed, he is, though I could never fully get over the concept of hearing Scar's voice come out of a Pope...but considering the Pope he's playing, I suppose it's appropriate. Makes me want to photoshop Scar wearing a tall hat.

Can't wait for The Words, and not just because Jeremy Irons is in it.
Dare
fly-on-the-wall

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

i lurk, therefore i am

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » August 2nd, 2012, 5:38 am

[quote="Dare"]There's no doubting that Jeremy Irons has a fantastic voice - it really helps complete the characters he plays. I like most things he's in...I wasn't so much a fan of him in The Time Machine, but I think that's because I didn't like the film in general.
[/quote]

Was it as bad as Dungeons and Dragons? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

PreviousNext

Return to Creators