Zira

Re: Zira

Postby Amy43 » April 22nd, 2012, 2:27 am

[quote="Ananda"]Zira is definitely my favorite character from TLK. I've always thought of her as Scar's wife, and probably will always think of her that way, but that didn't change the fact she was a dedicated follower of Scar. No matter how bad her intentions were, lol, imagine if she was on Simba's side, with all the spirit and the dedication she had.[/quote]
I always thought that too. I think it would have been cool if she didn't die and turned good.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Ananda » April 22nd, 2012, 9:54 pm

[quote="Amy43"]
I always thought that too. I think it would have been cool if she didn't die and turned good.[/quote]

I'm still not sure about the way she should've ended up with.
Ananda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Vish » April 25th, 2012, 3:58 pm

I think she is pretty scary. She used to scare me when i was a little kid. D:
Completely insane!
Vish
Love In An Elevator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lovin' It Up Till I Hit The Ground.

Nickname(s): Vish
Pride Points: 11

Postby MrTitans » April 25th, 2012, 4:50 pm

I personally do not like her she is stuck on the past and really holds a grudge

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Zira.

Postby Meskhenet » August 10th, 2012, 11:15 pm

Why do you think Zira is so evil?
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Re: Zira.

Postby Tora » August 10th, 2012, 11:17 pm

She was fascinated with being evil. Even in her lullaby song she said she had a lust for being bad. Other than that I think she knew Scar very well and admired him.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Re: Zira.

Postby Carl » August 11th, 2012, 12:14 am

It all comes down to psychology. The way her mind worked, the way she was, all she needed was enough hate to be as evil as she was. Simba's defeat of Scar was all she needed to slip over the edge into evil. In other words, it was likely partially resulting from a mental disorder, and partially from her devotion to Scar.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby SNAZ » August 11th, 2012, 2:04 pm

I think she's cool, but a teensy bit scary. I like her an vitani a lot, and I always think of her as scars wife
Userbars and Extra stuffs: show
Thanks Julie Skywalker for my AWESOME siggy and avvy :-D
SNAZ
Scar Rules

But I still like Simba ;)

Nickname(s): SNSZ123, Shaz, snaz, Twin(GeminiGemelo)
Pride Points: 9

Postby FanikiwatheOutsider » September 3rd, 2012, 12:05 am

I think she's the most developed characters in the franchise.
FanikiwatheOutsider

Nickname(s): Acid or Ariel

Postby kopa4eva » January 1st, 2013, 12:31 pm

someone needs to teach zira hakuna matata because she cant forget about scar and what did scar do for her??? Nothing!!!!!
triix
kopa4eva
Love is strong

You will understand some day.

Nickname(s): triix

Previous

Return to The Characters