Zira

Re: Zira

Postby NightyByeSparrow » June 22nd, 2009, 12:34 am

Mike: Hehe. I don't want to imagine that. o_O

For me (sorry if this was posted before; this is my first post on here), Zira didn't show much for Nuka other than this;

1. In the beginning, when Zira got mad at him for letting Kovu go off on his own.
2. When he died.
And honestly, I myself didn't like Nuka much until he died; then I got all sad. :cry:
NightyByeSparrow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby Nightstar75 » June 22nd, 2009, 4:43 am

*gasp* :eyebrow2: I LOVE Nuka! I feel so bad for him. But you know, I bet if Scar stayed King and whatnot, they wouldn't be a "Chosen One". I think Zira would of been an amazing mother if she wasn't full of grief for Scar's death.
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Postby LilTiger » June 22nd, 2009, 2:29 pm

I love Zira. I think she'd cool.
Here's an avertismet for her story.
Zira'sStoryAvertisment.jpg
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby mistylynn » June 22nd, 2009, 10:11 pm

[quote="Nightstar75"]*gasp* :eyebrow2: I LOVE Nuka! I feel so bad for him. But you know, I bet if Scar stayed King and whatnot, they wouldn't be a "Chosen One". I think Zira would of been an amazing mother if she wasn't full of grief for Scar's death.[/quote]

zira seems like a fine mother even after scar's death; she is just a little "emotional" about it.

queen of the outlands - mistylynn
"i am home." - zira: lion king 2

the creator of http://mistystories.wetpaint.com/ and http://wikiraider.wetpaint.com/
to learn more about me, check out my blog at http://mistymarylynn.blogspot.com/
mistylynn

queen of the outlands

Postby NightyByeSparrow » June 22nd, 2009, 11:02 pm

[quote="Nightstar75"]*gasp* :eyebrow2: I LOVE Nuka! I feel so bad for him. But you know, I bet if Scar stayed King and whatnot, they wouldn't be a "Chosen One". I think Zira would of been an amazing mother if she wasn't full of grief for Scar's death.[/quote]

Scar's death was why Zira wanted power and made Kovu the "chosen" one in the first place; for revenge on Simba, who was (after all) the main cause for Scar's death (before the hyenas destroyed him...)
If you think about, if it weren't for Scar dying, there wouldn't BE a TLK2SP. or at least, it would be completely changed. lol.
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby Mike » June 23rd, 2009, 1:43 am

When she thinks of what that brute did
she gets a little tense
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby PrincessKiara » June 23rd, 2009, 9:43 am

Zira - Raving Mad Widow
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby mistylynn » June 25th, 2009, 8:51 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]Zira - Raving Mad Widow[/quote]

she was not that crazy. i would go after the person who attacked my mate too if i were a lion.

queen of the outlands - mistylynn
"i am home." - zira: lion king 2

the creator of http://mistystories.wetpaint.com/ and http://wikiraider.wetpaint.com/
to learn more about me, check out my blog at http://mistymarylynn.blogspot.com/
mistylynn

queen of the outlands

Postby Jenny » June 26th, 2009, 12:48 am

You have to admit she has a few screws loose, even if her hate towards Simba is understandable, she is evil.
Image<By NM
Jenny

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Life's not fair is it?

Postby CircleOfLife » June 27th, 2009, 8:42 pm

Don't even get me started..........
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x She's EVIL!!!! EVIL!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
I'm Feeling....ImageImageImageBy TeenSimba
ImageImage By Moka
Image By VampireSimba
Image By queenofthepridelands
CircleOfLife

I LIKE PANCAKES!!!

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters