Zira

Re: Zira

Postby morri908 » February 7th, 2009, 7:55 pm

lol... i now kinda like her... she's still crazy.. one of my chihuahuas looks like Zira... she has kindof the same coloring .. With the stripe thingy. .It's pretty cool.. i haven't told my parents yet :D .. they'd get mad.. lmao.. not to mention.. they wouldn't know what i'm talking about. :(
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby FlipModeMVP » February 18th, 2009, 12:37 am

She is sooo evil lol. As soon as you see her in the grass watching Kiara and Kovu "hmm wonder who the villain is?".
And she offers cub Kovu to Simba so he can kill him? My own mother should've loved me so much :lol:
FlipModeMVP

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Zeke » February 18th, 2009, 2:11 am

I think she did that because she knew Simba wouldn't eat him. But i still think that she still had some sliver of compassion.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Schindler » February 18th, 2009, 2:19 am

Yeah, she knew Simba wouldn't hurt him. And she did love her children.
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Postby whitewolf17 » February 18th, 2009, 3:53 am

[quote="Schindler"]Yeah, she knew Simba wouldn't hurt him. And she did love her children.[/quote]

True. She was sad when Nuka died.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby Moka » February 18th, 2009, 4:17 am

And she obviously cared more for Kovu than Nuka...
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby serra20 » March 15th, 2009, 6:07 pm

I like how devil Zira is.She makes a plain,plain devil lioness.Scar wasn't that bad after Zira. :ehh2:
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Annie » March 15th, 2009, 6:16 pm

I love her.
She's very well designed and has a realistic personalily (Considering what happened to her)

I've made myself look at the character design and how well they've thought out characters in movies, not just how I'd react (I guess) if I met them, because if I wanna be a character designer, this is what I'm going to have to think about :P

But ya, Zira...
She's got good colouring (Very realistic, she's even got a stripe!) and she moves like a cat but is still anthro enough to wave her "arms" around like a mad thing!
I think she's one of the best characters in SP.

However, if I was a lion and she was real...I would NOT like to meet her :P crazy cat!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby morri908 » March 15th, 2009, 7:13 pm

I would love to meet her... Before she went crazy.. lol
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Moka » March 15th, 2009, 8:15 pm

I think the villains NEED to wave their arms around. Ever notice how much more anthro they appear compared to Simba or Mufasa? :evil:

You would never see Mufasa make this face: :headache:
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters