Zira

Re: Zira

Postby VitaniFan » June 11th, 2011, 7:26 pm

[quote="Moon"]That would make a lot of scene if she killed herself to be with nuka and scar it also shows how loyal she is to scar (if thats why she did it)[/quote]

Yeah maybe lol

Sig by Jiirani
Spoiler: show
Sig by Kony
VitaniFan
TLK Furever!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

♥ Princess Vitani ♥

Nickname(s): VF, Vit, Princess Vitani
Pride Points: 8

Postby NalaKiaraTani » August 3rd, 2011, 3:40 pm

Zira is an awesome character. I believe she could have made a nice addition to the Pridelands, but she chose not to. That's her loss. She'd rather die *sad faice*
Feed a monster- STOP ABORTION!
NalaKiaraTani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Care Bear or Squeak
Pride Points: 6

Postby Maleficent » August 3rd, 2011, 4:09 pm

I like Zira. Well...okay, I mostly like her because she's Scar's mate, but still. I think she was definitely a good addition to Simba's Pride although I was sad to see her die at the end. I personally think Scar might have done a slightly better job when choosing a mate (I mean, look how Nuka turned out), but then again, that's just me.
C'est le sentiment solitaire dans le monde - de vous trouver debout quand tout le monde est assis.
Pour avoir tout le monde vous regarde et dire «ce qui est de la question avec elle?" Je sais ce qu'on ressent.
Marcher dans une rue vide, écoutant le bruit de vos propres pas. Volets fermés, rideaux tirés, portes verrouillées contre vous.
Et vous ne savez pas si vous êtes à marcher vers quelque chose, ou si vous êtes juste de s'éloigner.

Spoiler: show
Maleficent
خودکشی یک راه حل دائمی است

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Nickname(s): Mal, Jen, Enna
Pride Points: 77

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 6th, 2011, 9:14 pm

I'm not sure what to think of Zira. Sometimes I like her, sometimes I don't. I like her as a villain though. ^^
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Misiziri » August 6th, 2011, 9:16 pm

The only TLK character I still like, she's a boss x]
Last edited by Misiziri on June 28th, 2012, 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby PrideRock26 » August 31st, 2011, 11:09 am

She's a complete spaz.......I like her :D
PrideRock26

Pride Points: 1

Postby Baya » August 31st, 2011, 9:41 pm

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Zira! Y U NO KILL SIMBA?
Gone for good.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Misiziri » August 31st, 2011, 9:47 pm

[quote="Amadeus"]ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Zira! Y U NO KILL SIMBA?[/quote]

Because I'm a total spaz! :dramaqueen:

Nah, Sarabi and Mufasa, and Simba, too, are my favorites but Zira is my all-time fave villain. IMO, she's more respectable than Scar.
Misiziri

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 6th, 2011, 11:33 am

[quote="Baya"]ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Zira! Y U NO KILL SIMBA?[/quote]
YESYESYES.

I dunno, she just never has a reason for her actions (it's unknown if she even was Scar's mate in the first place; none of her children are his, she could have made everything up for all we know) and she's WAY too twisted for my likings. (Also, why did she support Scar? I thought he was the one that made the Pride Lands a living hell.)

To quote LadyKakata:

[quote]Zira is a bad character in that she has no sense of subtlety. Scar's genius in the first film was to have the passionate hatred for his family but enough sense to either hide it or show it cuttingly, and back down in a self-saving way when the hints become too understood (i.e. he backs down when Mufasa demands to know if Scar is challanging him. Though his words are cool his expression when Mufasa snarls in his face makes it clear he still physically fears his brother. He also backs down when Simba makes it all too clear that he hasn't forgiven the older lion about that little murder in the past)

Zira is very theatrical but she has no genuine deviousness that would mark a true or smart villian; it's all very well having the 'Be Prepared' ripoff number, but if you can't tone that with the deliberate and underplayed manipulation of weaker minds then it doesn't really round off your evil. We saw a few scenes where she sweet-talks Kovu but since he still displays outright fear towards her and she lets her mask slip too often, the overall picture is lacking[/quote]
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Misiziri » September 7th, 2011, 12:47 am

I don't agree with LadyKakata's opinion, and something tell's me she'd b*tch me out for not agreeing with her (she is very, very 'ranty' but I tend to agree with a fair amount of her words), but I liked Zira because she's just so spurratic, hate-consumed, and psycho. Waaaay overanalyzing it, IMHO. Pretty cool villain, although I can very cleary see WHY you would like Scar better.
Misiziri

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters