Zira

Re: Zira

Postby Daenerys » May 28th, 2011, 11:52 pm

Yes I saw that. Now all they have are 10 second pieces of crap XD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Ultra Fox » May 28th, 2011, 11:52 pm

I'll watch it when I get the Bly Ray TLK Collector's Edition Trilogy! :D
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Misiziri » May 28th, 2011, 11:55 pm

Man, is it just me, or does Blue-Ray have lesser quality picture than DVD? I watched Avatar on Blue-Ray at my Aunt's house and the pictures looked like a bitmap image. Maybe it was because she didn't have an HD TV to go along with it :hmm5: Or did she...?

Blah, off topic.

Hm... is Zira Scar's mate?
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Daenerys » May 28th, 2011, 11:56 pm

I..............dunno XS
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Ultra Fox » May 28th, 2011, 11:58 pm

[quote="LavishLioness"]Man, is it just me, or does Blue-Ray have lesser quality picture than DVD? I watched Avatar on Blue-Ray at my Aunt's house and the pictures looked like a bitmap image. Maybe it was because she didn't have an HD TV to go along with it :hmm5: Or did she...?[/quote]
That's abnormal....

Blu Ray looks MUCH better than DVD... maybe there was something wrong with it? :? idk
It certainly shouldn't look like a bitmap image lol
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Misiziri » May 29th, 2011, 12:00 am

I'd say she is, I have a whole theory established xD Of course, I'm open to everyone else's theories.

Gamer: Oh really, that's strange. Oh well. DVD's picture quality is great. If it gets any sharper my eyes might just melt
Misiziri

Postby Daenerys » May 29th, 2011, 12:05 am

I'm not really sure I have a theory about Scar and Zira. What was your theory?
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Misiziri » May 29th, 2011, 12:15 am

Alrighty, here goes a long post. I'll shorten it.

Zira is already a little crazy to begin with. She 'mates' with Scar during Scar's early adult years. She gives birth to Nuka, his son. Scar likes Nuka, but isn't mad about him like a normal father. Then Vitani is born. He likes her somewhat as well. Then Scar discovers Zira is pregnant with another lion's cub (Kovu), and being as possessive and territorial as he is, becomes furiously angry. His bottled up contempt for his son, who upon growing up Scar see's is pathetic in his eyes (Scar wanted a son as what he wishes himself to be; he saw weakness in Nuka), is let out and Zira grows horribly angry. She rips Scar above his eye, giving him his Scar. He leaves for the Pridelands. Outlanders are not allowed in Pridelands, but Scar, being the King's brother, is an exception. After his death, Zira feels horrible about treating Scar so badly. She was obsessed with him to begin with. She feels as though it is her fault deep down, but blames Simba. She follows Scar's hatred of Nuka and doesn't give much attention to Vitani. In her mind, Kovu is 'the chosen one' because she wanted the cub to be beloved by Scar; Kovu was what initiated the disputes in the first place. She sees Kovu is a powerful lion, with a thick man, a loud roar, and a drive for power. Just like Scar always pictured himself. So by training Kovu to become what Scar wished he could be, Zira is convinced she is pleasing Scar.

Phew! I can go into greater detail if need be.
Misiziri

Postby Daenerys » May 29th, 2011, 12:18 am

Oh wow, that's actually pretty good.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Misiziri » May 29th, 2011, 12:21 am

Thank you ;)

As for her responsible for the death of Kopa... my theory of Kopa is much different, so no, I do not think Zira killed Kopa, or do I really support Kopa as canon.
Misiziri

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters