Zira

Re: Zira

Postby SimbasMate » May 22nd, 2009, 11:44 pm

[quote="NeonManiac"]I think she has been in a fight eariler... okey, but who?! Scar?? :lol:[/quote]

Or maybe some lion thought it tasted good, but it off, then got a disease and died. :P lol
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby SimbaStar » May 22nd, 2009, 11:45 pm

[quote="VampireSimba009"][quote="NeonManiac"]I think she has been in a fight eariler... okey, but who?! Scar?? :lol:[/quote]

Or maybe some lion thought it tasted good, but it off, then got a disease and died. :P lol[/quote]Haha! That sounds very unreal, but sounds fun! I would like to see that scen! :lol:
SimbaStar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Only Simba Pride

Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbasMate » May 22nd, 2009, 11:51 pm

[quote="NeonManiac"][quote="VampireSimba009"][quote="NeonManiac"]I think she has been in a fight eariler... okey, but who?! Scar?? :lol:[/quote]

Or maybe some lion thought it tasted good, but it off, then got a disease and died. :P lol[/quote]Haha! That sounds very unreal, but sounds fun! I would like to see that scen! :lol:[/quote]

It could be real..... :o lol on my book it is! x3 :D
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Yatima » May 23rd, 2009, 12:03 am

half of a half?
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbaStar » May 23rd, 2009, 12:37 am

Haha, sounds crazy, but okey! Cool! 8-)
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

Postby PrincessKiara » May 25th, 2009, 7:32 pm

Does Zira perhaps come from a different pride? That would explain why her looks are so strikingly different from the Pridelanders.
(Yes, I know she is an Outlander in the movie, and they are made to look evil, but if you imagine Zira with a well fed body, she still looks very different from the others.)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KiarasMate » June 1st, 2009, 3:25 am

I really do think that Scar was Zira's mate, just from the fact that Nuka and Vitani are both his cubs and from the way Zira speaks about Scar, both in TLK2SP and especially in the deleted scenes from TLK2SP. ^^ That really gives an insight into how much Zira loved Scar. ^^ She even goes as far as to calling him her "beloved". :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Mike » June 1st, 2009, 3:28 am

yup, deleted scenes in particular ;)
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby mistylynn » June 16th, 2009, 11:26 pm

[quote="KiarasMate"]I really do think that Scar was Zira's mate, just from the fact that Nuka and Vitani are both his cubs and from the way Zira speaks about Scar, both in TLK2SP and especially in the deleted scenes from TLK2SP. ^^ That really gives an insight into how much Zira loved Scar. ^^ She even goes as far as to calling him her "beloved". :)[/quote]

i think zira is awesome!!!

queen of the outlands - mistylynn
"i am home." - zira: lion king 2

the creator of http://mistystories.wetpaint.com/ and http://wikiraider.wetpaint.com/
to learn more about me, check out my blog at http://mistymarylynn.blogspot.com/
mistylynn

queen of the outlands

Postby mistylynn » June 16th, 2009, 11:30 pm

i don't know why so many people hate zira. :cry:

queen of the outlands - mistylynn
"i am home." - zira: lion king 2

the creator of http://mistystories.wetpaint.com/ and http://wikiraider.wetpaint.com/
to learn more about me, check out my blog at http://mistymarylynn.blogspot.com/
mistylynn

queen of the outlands

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters