Zira

Re: Zira

Postby Katili » April 10th, 2009, 11:37 pm

Zira is very evil, and a lot more menacing than Scar, personally (though Scar had an amazingly evil voice :evil:

Does anybody know if Zira is officially Scar's mate? That would make her a generation above Simba wouldn't it?
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Katili

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The King has returned

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » May 19th, 2009, 7:43 am

As far as I know, it is never stated by Zira (or anyone else) that she and Scar were mates.
Personally, I think she was loyal to him as a king. She seems just as powerhungry as Scar was, being so obsessed over getting her own son to rule the Pride Lands.
I think Zira is a good villain, but in my opinion she lacks the touch of humour that made Scar so great. (And I really dislike some of the moves she makes in "My Lullaby," acting as if her front legs are arms.) Granted, Scar made some gestures too, but Zira is just going way over the top. :ehh:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KiarasMate » May 20th, 2009, 2:54 am

lol, well I have a soft spot in my heart for Zira, regardless of how mean and uncaring she might have seemed to be. I know there was a part of her that wanted to change, but due to gravity and a bit too much water, I don't think she'll have that opportunity. That and poor Suzanne Pleshette's untimely death. :( Zira has to be one of my favorite villains of all time though, because you honestly wouldn't expect such a creature to be so dang mean and ruthless. lol. I mean, she must have truly been influenced by Scar, or perhaps brainwashed, but either way, she's one bad kitty! ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby CheetahCat » May 20th, 2009, 7:39 am

Hehe, Zira is probably one of my all time favorite villains in the TLK universe. ^^ Her attitude and personality are perfect and in top notch with her character. Since she's following in Scar's paw prints, it doesn't surprise me how ruthless she truly is but at the end of TLK2SP, I was beginning to think she wanted to change. :) Even though her accident happen, I feel bad for Suzanne Pleshette, the voice actor who done the role. She will deeply be missed. :(
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Moka » May 22nd, 2009, 5:38 am

[quote="PrincessKiara"]As far as I know, it is never stated by Zira (or anyone else) that she and Scar were mates.
Personally, I think she was loyal to him as a king. She seems just as powerhungry as Scar was, being so obsessed over getting her own son to rule the Pride Lands. [/quote]

That's a good point that perhaps Zira was just an extremely loyal patron to Scar, and even after his death, she continued to be loyal to his will. I saw a comic once where Gandhi was talking to Martin Luther King, Jr. saying "The best thing about assassinations is they think they've killed you." meaning that the ideas and psychologies of influential people continue on even after their death...especially if they were assassinated, because it seems to wake some people up and get them active. Zira could have been a loyal patron to Scar, but I still think there are enough hints in TLK2:SP to warrant that they were lovers at some point. But...the fans do hop on the idea that they were lovers. It's an interesting subject for fan fictions and role playing games.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbaStar » May 22nd, 2009, 12:19 pm

I thought Zira was Scar's mate. Is that false? :? Cause she was so obsessed by him...
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

Postby Yatima » May 22nd, 2009, 9:06 pm

Thy have 2 Cubs togehter... but I'm not sure if this was real love or Scar just wanted to have an inheritance.
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbaStar » May 22nd, 2009, 9:19 pm

Hm... unfaithful? :lol:
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

Postby SimbasMate » May 22nd, 2009, 11:39 pm

It amuses me how Zira has only half of a left ear.. :/
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby SimbaStar » May 22nd, 2009, 11:40 pm

I think she has been in a fight eariler... okey, but who?! Scar?? :lol:
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters