Mheetu

Mheetu

Postby MheetuBean » August 30th, 2009, 9:08 pm

Notice: Here's a link to the Mheetu Article @ The Lion King Wiki. -- The Staff

What do you think of Mheetu.
I know he's not really in anything. But from what Ive seen in his character design and stuff he was cool.
But no one knows for sure what he looked like.
For people who dont know who Im talking about, Mheetu was suppose to be Nalas brother in TLK but they had to take him out for some reason :(
MheetuBean

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He lives in You

Pride Points: 0

Re: Mheetu

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 30th, 2009, 9:41 pm

Mheetu is extremely cute! I wish he was in the movie. :sad:
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Simba » August 30th, 2009, 10:41 pm

yeah, the concept character Mheetu was created to serve one of two purposes, so he might've been one of the later characters to be thrown out. originally Scar was going to use him to lure adolescent Simba into rescuing him from the wildebeest stampede. then they when the idea of the stampede changed, he was to give Nala someone to protect during Scar's reign.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby MheetuBean » August 31st, 2009, 1:34 am

Yeah. I really, REALLY wanted him to be in the movie. :cry: and i thought it would be cool to see what all happened while Simba was away.
But he is my favorite character.
MheetuBean

He lives in You

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 31st, 2009, 9:10 am

Disney always deletes the good characters. >.> they deleted Kopa, Mheetu, Chaka, Zazu's girlfriend... :roll:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Nadra » September 1st, 2009, 5:52 pm

I would love to know more about Mheetu. He's not very interesting to me, because I don't know much about him. I've drawn my own version of him and given him personality... He's cute little cub (in my theory). But it would've been cool to see what he would look like/how he would act in the movie.
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby NightyByeSparrow » September 1st, 2009, 6:01 pm

Never read any of the TLK6NA or stuff like that, but I looked at the character design and some fan art, which I liked XP The again I wasn't all that interested in the extra TLK stuff...

(btw, apparently one site I saw said Mheetu was taken out due to "time constraints". ) :roll: :/
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby Nadra » September 1st, 2009, 6:15 pm

[quote="NightyByeSparrow"]
(btw, apparently one site I saw said Mheetu was taken out due to "time constraints". ) :roll: :/[/quote]
Nice. Very nice. :headache:
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 1st, 2009, 6:43 pm

[quote="NightyByeSparrow"]Never read any of the TLK6NA or stuff like that, but I looked at the character design and some fan art, which I liked XP[/quote]

Mheetu didn't appear in TLK6NA. They just ignored him.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby NightyByeSparrow » September 1st, 2009, 6:54 pm

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="NightyByeSparrow"]Never read any of the TLK6NA or stuff like that, but I looked at the character design and some fan art, which I liked XP[/quote]

Mheetu didn't appear in TLK6NA. They just ignored him.[/quote]

I See then..
But, where is he mentioned if at all? As said before, I didn't check out the extra stuff. >.> and I'm stupid right now. XD
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Next

Return to The Characters