Nuka

Re: Nuka

Postby Moka » May 22nd, 2009, 6:51 am

I don't really feel sorry for what happened to him. I don't mean to be cold, but they didn't develop upon his character enough to have a tragic death be very emotional.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbaStar » May 22nd, 2009, 12:20 pm

I thought is was a bit sorry about Nuka's death. Okey, he doesn't mean something for me, but he was great funny. :)
SimbaStar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Only Simba Pride

Pride Points: 0

Postby CheetahCat » May 22nd, 2009, 5:51 pm

I personally didn't hate Nuka too much, he just wanted to be accepted by his mother or show that he was worthy around the Outlands. He had a bad cub hood I suppose and when Kovu was chosen to be the next King to follow in Scar's paw prints, he had to of felt pretty bad inside. ^^ He even went far to try and impress his mother by fetching after Simba and in the end, he got into a accident. Poor Nuka.
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby PrincessKiara » May 25th, 2009, 7:30 pm

I don’t know if this has already been talked about, but some people believe that Nuka is Scars son. You can interpret Nukas line about Kovu (Scar wasn’t even his father, he just took him in) as bitterness over a younger cub being chosen over himself, without even being related to Scar.

Personally, I don’t think Zira and Scar had any cubs.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Jenny » May 26th, 2009, 11:49 pm

Why did they kill such a harmless character off! Disney are cruel to this character. If you were to think about Nuka's life as a whole, I dont think there would be many happy moments for him atall, quite sad actually :oops:
Image<By NM
Jenny

Life's not fair is it?

Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbasMate » May 26th, 2009, 11:55 pm

Nuka is cool and everything but sometimes he is just annoying. :P Anyways, I don't like how he died! In every TLK movie some lion has to die! That is bad for the children out there! I'm suing Disney!! lol jk jk. I have a nickname for him, "Flea Bag" Hehehehh... :evil:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Mike » May 28th, 2009, 11:27 pm

I disagree, Nuka's death was so sad :S I felt like I'd been hit in the gut when I saw it the first time as a cubby. 'till then all I'd thought of Nuka was that he was a silly guy, like Timon or something. He didn't really care about anything. In the death scene I saw that he actually loved his mother and loved life, and that it was a tragedy that he'd died.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby CheetahCat » May 29th, 2009, 12:18 am

Yeah, Nuka's death was a shame. :( I felt so bad for him since he tried to impress his mother that he can be a leader. Also, he was jealous of Kovu being the heir. The film also hints but doesn't explicitly state, that Nuka is Scar's son by how resentful he is of Kovu's position as Scar's heir, despite not being related. lol.
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Mike » May 29th, 2009, 12:51 am

True, that was in the hyena's old lair right?
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby PrincessKiara » May 29th, 2009, 11:29 am

[quote="PrincessKiara"]I don’t know if this has already been talked about, but some people believe that Nuka is Scars son. You can interpret Nukas line about Kovu (Scar wasn’t even his father, he just took him in) as bitterness over a younger cub being chosen over himself, without even being related to Scar.

Personally, I don’t think Zira and Scar had any cubs.[/quote]

He said that in the first scene in the Outlands, just before "My Lullaby."
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters