Timon & Pumbaa

Re: Timon & Pumbaa

Postby Jogu » October 8th, 2009, 12:55 am

As a kid, I found myself searching for a moral for this story, because I never believed there even was one. So recently I heard someone mention this, word for word:

"So what’s the moral of this story? Well, it turns out that there are actually two: Anyone who tells you to turn your back on the world is your friend, and don’t turn your back on the past because it’s very possible that someone was just taking advantage of your stupidity the whole time."

This very statement hit the nail on the head as far as Timon and Pumbaa go. So its six of one, half a dozen to the other for me.
Jogu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

As good as it gets

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 8th, 2009, 2:16 am

Meh, I bevieve Hakuna Matata can sometimes solve your problems. And yeah, it actually teaches you that you shouldn't be sad of what happened to the past. And I don't think that Simba would survive in a desert without food and water :p
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilverSimba01 » October 8th, 2009, 9:50 pm

you are rigth, sometimes we leave that the things that happen in the past control us, make us belive that we can't go foward for what happen.
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby thanigraphics » October 9th, 2009, 9:16 am

true, but with "hakuna matata" you don't get forward in your life very well :P
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 9th, 2009, 1:45 pm

Who said that? When you live in a jungle or a farm life is actually Hakuna matata because you don't need money there :P
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Simba » October 9th, 2009, 3:00 pm

guys, you got the Hakuna Matata thing all wrong. it means "no worries" not ditch responsibility. if you go around worrying about everything all the time it gets you nowhere and creates stress. and being stressed all the time can decrease your health.

Timon isn't totally selfish, he just tends to speak more without thinking and makes mistakes. but he ultimately cares a lot about his friends and family. I mean look at TLK1.5, he could've stayed in the jungle and not went to help. he started to, but he just couldn't enjoy it without his friends and he could've died helping them (tunnel collapse).
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby thanigraphics » October 9th, 2009, 4:18 pm

it's true that Timon was way braver and more helpful in TLK1.5.
But in TLK he was just bragging and using others, in my opinion.
Offcourse there's a good thing about every charrie in the movie, but it's the attitude Timon has is just not funny for me.
It might be way more fun if T&P were a funny duo of rogue lions!
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 12th, 2009, 2:26 am

well i love when they did the Hula dance xD it was soooooo funny xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby Taka » October 24th, 2009, 4:09 pm

LUAU!
I love that scene too xd
I have it in my computer in lots of languages xd
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 24th, 2009, 4:12 pm

Lol same ^^
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters