Ask Scar

Re: Ask Scar

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » June 10th, 2012, 10:21 pm

[quote="Thegeni99"]Baby gazelles... they help keeping the thin structure. If I ate whole wildebeests I would have as much fat as everyone else in the pride.

Do you think it would be weird if you swapped bodies with Sarabi?[/quote]

Scar: Not quite. In fact, I think I could manipulate Mufasa to do my bidding if that was the case. 8-)

[quote]Do you sing often?[/quote]

Only when I am in a very dark mood. A very dark mood. :evil:

Thoughts on Timon and Pumbaa? (Let's be creative here, peeps! There are some funny responses here!)
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby DGFone » June 11th, 2012, 12:16 am

Oh, those two fools. Why, if it wasn't for Simba, they would have long become a snack for some vultures.

But if they are alive because of Simba, what would you say about them saving him?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Thegeni99 » June 11th, 2012, 9:35 pm

[quote="TheBlackCatCrossing"]
Do you think it would be weird if you swapped bodies with Sarabi?

Scar: Not quite. In fact, I think I could manipulate Mufasa to do my bidding if that was the case. 8-) [/quote]
Image OMG DYING
---

Please tell me why the great kings decided to let them EXIST.

Have you ever tried getting your mane to be a different color?
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » June 12th, 2012, 1:56 am

[quote="Thegeni99"][quote="TheBlackCatCrossing"]
Do you think it would be weird if you swapped bodies with Sarabi?

Scar: Not quite. In fact, I think I could manipulate Mufasa to do my bidding if that was the case. 8-) [/quote]
Image OMG DYING
---

Please tell me why the great kings decided to let them EXIST.

Have you ever tried getting your mane to be a different color?[/quote]

1. I don't know. I don't really care for that spiritual tosh.

2. My dear, that is like asking me to stop breathing.

If you were born female, what would you do? You can't obviously be a King.

*PS, keep 'em coming! This is fun, especially in 'Scar voice!' LOL!*
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » July 24th, 2012, 7:13 pm

I would make myself queen... king. I will find a way to change the law to allow me to become king of the Pride Lands. It is only just.

And how are you going to pull that off?
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Regulus » July 24th, 2012, 8:10 pm

By killing them all. I wouldn't do it of course, I've got much better things to do. But those hyenas will do anything for me.

Doesn't it frustrate you that your plans never work?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » July 24th, 2012, 10:36 pm

*claws snap out* Care to repeat that again?

Favorite food?

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Postby DGFone » July 26th, 2012, 7:29 am

Tender Zebra ribs. Nothing beats those.

What about Zebra leg? After all, that was what you gave the hyenas after your failed plot to get rid of Simba and Nala.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Regulus » July 26th, 2012, 7:38 am

You can tell they're <mmm> just right, when the flesh falls right off the bone! :evil:

How did you learn to fly like this? :fly:
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » July 26th, 2012, 5:54 pm

You hairless bald monkeys have this resource. I believe it is called 'Red Bull'. They really do give you wings.

Sarafina told me that she had a crush on you. What do you think of that? *Sarafina giggles offscreen*

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters