Ask Scar

Re: Ask Scar

Postby DGFone » May 11th, 2012, 4:45 am

Neither. Sarabi already abandoned me to my oaf of a brother, while Nala chose that hairball that I am kept being told is my nephew.

Then who do you want then?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » May 11th, 2012, 4:54 am

Not who. What. I want that little hairball gone.

Do you like Zira or is she a little cray cray?
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Biomac » May 23rd, 2012, 1:50 am

Why do you hate your brother so much?

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » June 1st, 2012, 6:48 pm

[quote="Biomac_92"]Why do you hate your brother so much?[/quote]

Don't talk to me about that brute!

[quote="TheBlackCatCrossing"]Do you like Zira or is she a little cray cray?[/quote]

Zira is a social climber.

Question: Why are you so thin?
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Biomac » June 1st, 2012, 8:39 pm

IDK. I don't eat that much.
Have you ever had a good relation with your brother?

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Biomac

Postby Miharuka » June 10th, 2012, 1:53 pm

Not really..
As cubs we kinda could get along but I never really had a deep relation with him.
He was just my brother and nothing more.

--
Have you ever eaten a fruit?
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby Biomac » June 10th, 2012, 6:13 pm

No I hate fruits.
What's your favorite food?

Biomac

Postby Thegeni99 » June 10th, 2012, 7:20 pm

Baby gazelles... they help keeping the thin structure. If I ate whole wildebeests I would have as much fat as everyone else in the pride.

Do you think it would be weird if you swapped bodies with Sarabi?
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Biomac » June 10th, 2012, 8:11 pm

Yes, and seriously, I'd hate it.
Do you have friends?

Biomac

Postby Miharuka » June 10th, 2012, 10:12 pm

Not really..
I don't need friends.
Sarafina kinda sees me as a friend I guess.. but I don't need her.
--

Do you sing often?
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters