Weeks
3%
Hours
1%
Minutes
10%
Seconds
3%
They were born in the same litter, Mufasa as the firstborn.
54%

Total votes : 78

Re: How much older was Mufasa than Scar?

Postby SnowyCheetah » May 2nd, 2010, 3:18 am

I'm gonna chime in here and say I agree with KM (once again) on both his counter-argument to your post, and that you need to start accepting the arguments of others. When you post threads such as this, counter-arguments will be posted. It's the way a large forum works, with many members and therefore many different standpoints and opinions, some or many of which will differ from yours. No one is trying to change your mind. They are just stating their opinion as you stated yours.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Panda-chan » May 2nd, 2010, 5:13 am

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]I'm gonna chime in here and say I agree with KM (once again) on both his counter-argument to your post, and that you need to start accepting the arguments of others. When you post threads such as this, counter-arguments will be posted. It's the way a large forum works, with many members and therefore many different standpoints and opinions, some or many of which will differ from yours. No one is trying to change your mind. They are just stating their opinion as you stated yours.[/quote]
^ WIN. Image

Seriously, you need to stop being so narrow-minded and respect the opinions of others. You can't always be right, and whether you like it or not, people are going to disagree with what you say. Furthermore, not everything you find on the internet is a reliable source of information and you can't dub anything, especially a theory you made up, "official proof" of what you're trying to say. That's why this place is called a forum, because it's a place for open and speculative discussion.
If you are having so much trouble grasping these concepts, I suggest you follow KM's advice and not post topics like this. :roll:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby YFWE » May 2nd, 2010, 7:02 am

Attempting to divert the thread on topic again for a brief moment, I think they were born in the same litter, with Mufasa coming first. I don't have much of a reasoning behind it other than that that was simply how I always thought of it. At the very least, they were born minutes apart. I don't think there's, say, a years-apart difference between the two. In my opinion, their parents would've just stopped at one litter, especially if they already saw they had a son. There wouldn't really be a huge necessity to keep going, so to speak. Heck yeah, I could be totally wrong. That's just the way I always thought of it as.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Wereberess » May 2nd, 2010, 3:50 pm

Well im not about to have another thread locked...
So back to the discussion. Scar would've became jealous only once he found out Sarabi was having another cub, Simba.
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Mike » May 2nd, 2010, 5:01 pm

I'm not sure about that. I'd imagine that his resentment towards Mufasa was many years in the making as their father groomed him to become the king, and made it clear that Scar was never intended to have the throne. Also, I think Scar would be less likely to be envious of a much older brother than a brother born only minutes apart.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Nukascar1 » May 2nd, 2010, 9:07 pm

I agree probs only just
Nukascar1

Pride Points: -2

Postby Simbaholikov » May 2nd, 2010, 9:49 pm

I believe they were probably born minutes apart, for the same reasons Mike said about Scar probably wouldn't be jealous of a much older brother :)
Simbaholikov

Postby PrincessKiara » May 2nd, 2010, 10:54 pm

They were born in the same litter, Mufasa as the firstborn.

That’s the poll option I voted for. I think it makes more sense for them to be born in the same litter. Like it was previously stated, it gives Scar a greater reason for jealousy towards Mufasa because he was chosen to be king instead of Scar.

I don’t think it makes any sense that Mufasa was an adult when Scar was born. In Tale Of Two Brothers, they’re both teenagers, the same age. If Mufasa was a teenager/adult when Scar was born, the big age difference would have been clearly shown here.

And when it comes to Mufasa being bigger and stronger, and Scar being thin and small.. A lot of that is symbolism. Mufasa is supposed to be the largest lion in the pride. And Scar seems to keep to himself a lot, so I imagine he doesn’t take part in the prides meals.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby FlipMode » May 4th, 2010, 7:11 pm

[quote="Wereberess"]Well im not about to have another thread locked...[/quote]
From what I gather, they are locked because there is no point in them. You ask for people's opinions and then ignore them if they do not agree, thus eliminating the point in discussuing said topic. As evident in this topic, and another one of yours which I replied to and got similair treatment. Ignorance is bliss and all, but how are you respecting your opinion, if you aren't respecting anyone else's?
/rant

As for my opinion: Well I think that Mufasa and Scar were born at the same time, it's just that Mufy being more favourable in terms of build and personality, makes him seem a bit older. Especially in comparrison.
Feel free to ignore that OP, i'm sure other will acknowledge the existence of this post.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Pixie » May 19th, 2010, 7:30 am

Even though the pictures of the lions at the start of this discussion (I forget who posted it :nukahaha: )make alot of sense, Kovu has a light nose bridge, or whatever it's called when he in an adolescent, even a cub, thus showing that it may be incorrect to assume that Mufasa is so much older than Scar.
I have no idea how to add a picture (I'm new at this :innocent: ) so ill just add some smilies of Kovu as an example.
So, here we go...
:sad: :oops: :lonely: :outcold: :confident: :ehh2: :goodnight:
you get the idea :P
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies