Weeks
3%
Hours
1%
Minutes
10%
Seconds
3%
They were born in the same litter, Mufasa as the firstborn.
54%

Total votes : 78

Re: How much older was Mufasa than Scar?

Postby AdAstrα » April 6th, 2011, 11:16 pm

I also think they were from the same litter, separated by minutes at the most. I imagine this is one of the things that made Scar so greedy, being born only minutes too late. If he'd been born later, I think he would have found it easier to accept the fact that Mufasa was to become king. It would probably have seemed more fair to him. That's just my theory though.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Nitro » April 6th, 2011, 11:25 pm

In Nitro world, Mufasa was born first but Ahadi wanted to make sure he wasn't giving the throne to him if Taka was better-suited to be king, so he decided to wait a few months for their personalities to develop and crown the prince then. Well Mufasa grew big and strong and was the more kingly out of the two, so he was made heir and Scar pretty much blew a gasket when he found out he was pushed aside just because he was small and sadistic. But that's just Nitro world (though it could be possible.)

But I'm almost certain that Mufasa and Scar were fraternal twins. Mufasa would take after Ahadi with his strength and kindness and Scar after Uru with his lithe build. Scar called him "Big Brother" as a reference to him being firstborn and heir. So bascially he was mocking him. Ahadi might have already loved Mufasa more at birth because he had the golden fur that ran in the Royal Family while Scar had dark fur that ran in the Outlands, and spent more time with him because he viewed Scar as worthless since he had no future as the king's secondborn and only a part of the Royal Family by blood and nothing else.
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby AdAstrα » April 6th, 2011, 11:43 pm

That makes a lot of sense ^ It would certainly explain why Scar turned out the way he did. Poor thing.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby PrincessKiara » April 17th, 2011, 10:46 am

I think they were born in the same litter, Mufasa is the first-born, and therefore he got to be king.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby TheLionQueen » April 20th, 2011, 12:34 am

Look Mufasa and Taka/Scar were born in the same litter Mufasa born first automatically making him king and Taka or Scar was probally nearing the same age as Mufasa would have been if he lived.
And that color thing was a mistake in all the comics \ books and merchandise after Simba came and returned Taka or Scar had the gradient not that light colored thing most darker lions have that darker gradient and the lighter ones have lighter ones. And Simba was supposed to have a lighter colored one like in SP and TLK comics books and merchandise.

Look down :guilty:
Attachments
lighter lion.jpg
This one has a lighter colored gradient
lighter lion.jpg (10.73 KiB) Viewed 2671 times
dark lion.jpg
This lion has a dark gradient
dark lion.jpg (5.33 KiB) Viewed 2671 times
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Miharuka » August 29th, 2011, 4:48 pm

I voted for months.
It could be weeks too, sorry, I don't really understand much about the age of lions and stuff. xD
Anyways, I think Scar looks younger than Mufasa. Scar his eyes are bigger than Mufasa's too. Most of the time younger people have bigger eyes in animated movies. I think.. :P
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby Konga » August 31st, 2011, 2:48 am

I wonder if i'm the only one who thought that, judging by appearances, Scar looked like the older brother. Maybe it's because his slimness almost makes him look a bit feeble in a way? :adored:
Mai siggy has invisible powerzz!
Konga
The question is..who are you?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Everything's Magic~

Nickname(s): Jen, Konga
Pride Points: 6

Postby PrideRock26 » August 31st, 2011, 7:52 am

Hi, does anyone know if it says who's older in the movie?[quote][/quote]
PrideRock26

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Tabby » August 31st, 2011, 7:55 am

I think Scar looks older 'cause he's a different species of Mufasa....

Anyways, I voted ''Seconds''

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Kopalover » August 31st, 2011, 12:44 pm

I say they were seconds apart. Making Scar think Mufasa was the greedy one by pushing him out of the way to become king first, therefore wanting revenge on Mufasa by pushing him out of line for king(Killing him).
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies