Nala's father?

Nala's father?

Postby Wereberess » April 3rd, 2010, 5:39 pm

There have been many debates about who Nala's father is or might be.

Alot people believe either Scar or Mufasa fathered Nala. That'd be okay...If Scar and Mufasa weren't brothers and Simba(who is Mufasa's son) didn't have cubs with Nala at the end of TLK. I don't believe Scar is Nala's father. I also don't believe Mufasa fathered here either. If any of these were true i'd be incest as Nala would be Simba's cousin of Half-sibling.

So who could be Nala's father?

Maybe the male from the comic "An unusual choir."?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v625/ ... hoir01.png

Only friends and family are allowed at the celebration, yet Nala has no relation to anyone in the picture (nor does she know anyone except Mufasa, Sarabi, and Simba)...or does she? The scruffy version of Mufasa could be her father...which is why her fur color is similar to one of the his newborns(who would be her half siblings if he WERE her father giving her a greater reason to go.).

Another suitor would be "King" Joe; A myserious lion Simba meets in the pridelands. Most fans are inclined to believe Scar fathered Nala and, seeing he is Simba's uncle, it would make Nala Simba's cousin and wouldn't be has bad as having the same father. Scar also let Nala live during his reign. This can be overruled as he let Chumvi and Kula live, Chumvi being a danger to his kingship. But still, it's incest all the same. Joe looks exactly like Scar, but isn't related to the royal lions in any way.
Attachments
lionz.jpg
Three more possible fathers for Nala. Simba meets the three males in the story "Simba wants to play."
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Nala's father?

Postby LionkingLover » April 3rd, 2010, 6:02 pm

I've never knew who Nala's farther was! But I really don't think its King Joe. It can be that lion Simba meets though!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Pride Points: 0

Re: Nala's father?

Postby KiarasMate » April 3rd, 2010, 9:19 pm

This thread already exists.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=812&view=unread#unread

GM, if you please. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Return to The Movies