Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Re: Missing Earstripes/Diff Alligators?

Postby Wereberess » April 24th, 2010, 3:13 pm

[quote="KiarasMate"]Um, okay, that still doesn't denote the fact that this thread was made to point out the minor flaws of the movie though, so I don't exactly see how you're basing your response on adding a simple joke into your overall argument. If it was just based upon a simple humorous statement, you wouldn't have included the bit about the crocadiles and your post wouldn't have been worded to lead someone to believe that you're trying to point out mistakes within the movie.[/quote]

I pointed out a flaw. BIG DEAL.

PS: Notice how your the only one complaining.
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 24th, 2010, 4:30 pm

[quote="Wereberess"][quote="KiarasMate"]Um, okay, that still doesn't denote the fact that this thread was made to point out the minor flaws of the movie though, so I don't exactly see how you're basing your response on adding a simple joke into your overall argument. If it was just based upon a simple humorous statement, you wouldn't have included the bit about the crocadiles and your post wouldn't have been worded to lead someone to believe that you're trying to point out mistakes within the movie.[/quote]

PS: Notice how your the only one complaining.[/quote]

Most of what you do on this forum is point out flaws. If KM's the only one complaining, it's because everyone else who would is tired of even bothering with these threads.

I've said this once and I'll say it again: the Lion King movies are masterpieces, and with masterpieces as massive as these, there are going to be flaws because nothing is perfect. Its fine to point out minor imperfections once in awhile, and it's perfectly acceptable to point out major flaws, but spending so much time doing it on a forum meant to enjoy things TLK-related is not appropriate. So don't get short when someone gets annoyed with your constant flaming of these magnificent, massive, and inherently imperfect films which many, many people worked very hard and for a very long time to make, and which thousands if not millions of people have enjoyed over the course of almost 16 years.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Wereberess » April 24th, 2010, 5:02 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"][quote="Wereberess"][quote="KiarasMate"]Um, okay, that still doesn't denote the fact that this thread was made to point out the minor flaws of the movie though, so I don't exactly see how you're basing your response on adding a simple joke into your overall argument. If it was just based upon a simple humorous statement, you wouldn't have included the bit about the crocadiles and your post wouldn't have been worded to lead someone to believe that you're trying to point out mistakes within the movie.[/quote]

Most of what you do on this forum is point out flaws. If KM's the only one complaining, it's because everyone else who would is tired of even bothering with these threads.

I've said this once and I'll say it again: the Lion King movies are masterpieces, and with masterpieces as massive as these, there are going to be flaws because nothing is perfect. Its fine to point out minor imperfections once in awhile, and it's perfectly acceptable to point out major flaws, but spending so much time doing it on a forum meant to enjoy things TLK-related is not appropriate. So don't get short when someone gets annoyed with your constant flaming of these magnificent, massive, and inherently imperfect films which many, many people worked very hard and for a very long time to make, and which thousands if not millions of people have enjoyed over the course of almost 16 years.[/quote]

Well once you watch the movie 6 and 7 times you can't help but pay attention to the flaws and inconsistencies. Especially in SP's case.
Wereberess

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 24th, 2010, 5:03 pm

That's fine. Doesn't mean you have to come here and freak out and make a thread every time you see a new flaw.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Wereberess » April 24th, 2010, 5:11 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]That's fine. Doesn't mean you have to come here and freak out and make a thread every time you see a new flaw.[/quote]

I'm not "freaking out". The thread titled "ANOTHER DISNEY FAIL" would be freaking out. And if i wanted to post every flaw in the movie I would've just put the link to lion king SP on there.
Wereberess

Postby FlipMode » April 24th, 2010, 5:13 pm

I never noticed those 2, I had heard about the aligators being different but I forgot about it the next time I watched it and somehow still didn't notice it. Did you hear about these, or genuinealy spot them yourself? If the latter, then I must say you have a good eye for spotting this stuff.

I don't mind people pointing out flaws on stuff I enjoy (TLK in this case), I know they are there, and IMO it's kindof fun to hear about them and see them the next time I watch it. If I thought it was great before, I will still think it's great after I hear about small inconsistencies. Though I do agree with what SnowyCheetah said, if you're going to join a fan site for something and continuosly do it, you should expect some backlash from fans which is in this case, both evident and obvious... I believe the crazy kids call it... 'Flame Bait'
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Wereberess » April 24th, 2010, 5:20 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]I never noticed those 2, I had heard about the aligators being different but I forgot about it the next time I watched it and somehow still didn't notice it. Did you hear about these, or genuinealy spot them yourself? If the latter, then I must say you have a good eye for spotting this stuff.

I don't mind people pointing out flaws on stuff I enjoy (TLK in this case), I know they are there, and IMO it's kindof fun to hear about them and see them the next time I watch it. If I thought it was great before, I will still think it's great after I hear about small inconsistencies. Though I do agree with what SnowyCheetah said, if you're going to join a fan site for something and continuosly do it, you should expect some backlash from fans which is in this case, both evident and obvious... I believe the crazy kids call it... 'Flame Bait'[/quote]

Spotted them myself but didn't really care until i joined here.

Good. I mean it's a mistake. Most people don't even know they're there.
Wereberess

Postby KiarasMate » April 24th, 2010, 8:20 pm

[quote="Wereberess"][quote="KiarasMate"]Um, okay, that still doesn't denote the fact that this thread was made to point out the minor flaws of the movie though, so I don't exactly see how you're basing your response on adding a simple joke into your overall argument. If it was just based upon a simple humorous statement, you wouldn't have included the bit about the crocadiles and your post wouldn't have been worded to lead someone to believe that you're trying to point out mistakes within the movie.[/quote]

Much like SnowyCheetah stated, that's all you seem to ever do on MLK, is point out all the flaws in the movies. If that's your only reason for being here on the forum, than in my honest opinion, MLK would be better off without you here. We get it, you're a very observant person who likes to knit-pick every little imperfection out of these films and post your findings just to get a rouse out of others. You don't need to do that though. It makes yourself look less like a fan of the film and more like someone with way too much time on their paws. Furthermore, if you admit that you're pointing out flaws, than my original statement in this thread still stands and you shouldn't have tried to cover up your original intent in the first place. Lastly, I know I'm not the only one who complains about your constant badgering of these films that we all know and love. I just choose to state my opinions where they can be heard and do my best to defend these great movies against your nonstop dissections against them. You seem to be very rooted in your ways, which is fine, but when you constantly call everything you fined "Official" or you state that your theories you made up are the closest to the "truth" as is humanly possible, I have to object and give my own two cents in the matter. You also seem to deny everyone elses theories if they somehow take anything away from your own initial theory, or you just choose to not reply to replies that actually point out flaws within your own theories or so called "official" findings. Like I stated in my first post in this thread, this wasn't a personal attack on you, I was just stating this as a general statement but seeing as you wanted to make it personal, so be it. ^^ I'd also suggest choosing your words a little wiser when speaking to one of the members of the MLK Staff. I might just be an RP Mod but I'm still a part of the MLk Team here, so keep that in mind buddy. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby PrincessKiara » April 24th, 2010, 9:44 pm

All these threads has made me wonder if you actually manage to enjoy TLK, or if you’re too busy searching for tiny mistakes that doesn’t matter.
If you can’t manage to relax and actually enjoy this masterpiece, despite of the flaws it has (anything produced by humans will never be perfect) I feel sorry for you.

That being said, I have read all your threads, and your theories.. Many of them are very interesting and well-thought out..
But a thread like this is just silly. You’re pointing out two of the smallest mistakes ever.. I know there have been made similar threads like this on MLK, and they’re all pretty pointless.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies