other species lion king

other species lion king

Postby withheldforprivacy » March 28th, 2012, 7:48 pm

When i was a child,i thought of remakes of lion king,where the characters are different animals:

-Prehistoric lion king.The lion characters are tyrannosauruses.Herbivores are driceratopses,stegosauruses etc
Zazu is a small pterodactyl.Rafiki,Hyenas,Timon and Pumbaa are some kinds of small size dinosaurs.

-Sea lion king.Lions are sharks.Hyenas are dogfish.The rest are just fish.

-Bird lion king.Lions are eagles.The rest are just birds.Zazu remains the same.
withheldforprivacy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: other species lion king

Postby TheLionPrince » April 4th, 2012, 6:43 pm

Why not think of the movie being remade with other big cats? Like tigers or jaguars.

Let me think, if TLK was remade with tigers, it would be called The Tiger King. But, I'm in luck, an episode of Animaniacs apparently did a remake for me:

TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: other species lion king

Postby Noah » April 12th, 2012, 7:22 pm

Whatever animal you chose would have to be able to project a degree of power in terms of what they govern. For example, you couldn't really have the Zebra King, because aren't predators, they are prey. And I like TheLionPrince's idea of other jungle cats. Or how about this, ANY movie plot involving felines. You just don't see them as protagonists in movies compared to dogs.
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Return to The Movies