If you were a lion, which side would you choose?

Which side would you choose?

Outlands
25%
Pridelands
75%

Total votes : 127

Re: If you were a lion, which side would you choose?

Postby Cdot » February 18th, 2010, 4:45 am

Pridelanders Rule!!!
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Lenor » February 18th, 2010, 5:03 am

Outlands,the location where Scar sang his song was awesome!!!
By Grincha of deviantART

Funniest Hyenas Scene "MUFASA MUFASA MUFASA"
Spoiler: show
Lenor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm surrounded by idiots!

Pride Points: 0

Postby PhyscoSimba » February 19th, 2010, 8:06 am

I would go with the Pridelanders! Yeah, the Outlanders are cool and all that, but the Pridelanders have all of the food and water and the other nessescary stuff. :)
PhyscoSimba

Postby Lauren » August 30th, 2010, 4:44 am

I definitely choose to be with The Pridelanders! I am a good person and they are the good side. Better place to live, having the necesities to live and also, I would want to hang out with Simba, Nala and everybody there! =) :) :squished: :hey3: :superexcited: 8-) :asleep: :lol3: :cool3: :hey9: :sing:
Lauren

Postby Gwen » August 30th, 2010, 4:49 am

the pridelands would get my vote, that's for sure. i'm not exactly sure why though, but i'd enjoy myself as a pridelander.
Gwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

*has officially left MLK for good*

Postby Panda-chan » August 30th, 2010, 5:55 am

I don't see why I would choose the Dark Side lol... it loses XD
But seriously, I think I would rather be a Pridelander than an Outlander, for obvious reasons: fun to explore, safe place to live, plenty to eat..and hawt lions :D
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby rich198 » August 30th, 2010, 11:51 am

pridelands
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image

Thanks go to Natiliethelionqueen for the siggy
rich198

thanks go to SC for the avvie

Nickname(s): forest, allen, the one-eyebrowed lion
Pride Points: 3

Postby LilTiger » August 30th, 2010, 3:29 pm

Outsiders for me, most of you know why :evil:
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby TheRoguePrince » September 3rd, 2010, 9:11 pm

As much as I think Simba became a tyrant. Zira ran a pride filled with hate and confusion. I would rather just be on my own, but given the choice, I'll take the lesser of two evils. Pridelanders for sure.
TheRoguePrince

Postby TheGunner18 » September 3rd, 2010, 10:06 pm

Yeah, I agree with you TRP. I would much rather be on my own, but I'm just that kind of person. I prefer to do everything myself, whether it would be hunting, or just reflecting on the day. However, I would choose the pridelanders if I had to. A lot of places to go on your own, although Nala or/and Simba would probably follow you...
All credit goes to SimbaObsesser for the awesome signature!
TheGunner18
Over thinking, over analysing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Separates the body from the mind...

Nickname(s): Gunner, gun, I don't care what you call me.
Pride Points: 17

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies