If you were a lion, which side would you choose?

Which side would you choose?

Outlands
25%
Pridelands
75%

Total votes : 127

Re: If you were a lion, which side would you choose?

Postby Daenerys » March 26th, 2011, 7:50 am

[quote="DGFone"]I don't see why people would want to live in a radiated wasteland.

Okay, enough joking around. I don't like the outsiders because Zira is their leader.[/quote]

Zira died!
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby xLilacVixenx » March 26th, 2011, 7:56 am

I would choose the Pridelanders since it seems the most reasonable thing to choose anyways since the Outlands have hardly any food or water anyway. Besides, I like the Pridelanders much more :)
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 29th, 2011, 1:16 pm

I would go Outsiders. (My fursona is an Outsider) I would help Zira (if she was alive) to kill simba. And I like that place more than the pridelands
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Daenerys » March 31st, 2011, 4:02 am

[quote="NatalieTheLionQueen"]I would go Outsiders. (My fursona is an Outsider) I would help Zira (if she was alive) to kill simba. And I like that place more than the pridelands[/quote]
Bingo!
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby SimbasGuard » March 31st, 2011, 4:36 am

I'd side with The Pridelanders, I will always choose to fight on the side of good.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Tabby » August 30th, 2011, 3:56 am

Pride Lands... looks like, the easy life. :P

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Maleficent » August 30th, 2011, 3:57 am

Outlanders! I love Zira. :3
C'est le sentiment solitaire dans le monde - de vous trouver debout quand tout le monde est assis.
Pour avoir tout le monde vous regarde et dire «ce qui est de la question avec elle?" Je sais ce qu'on ressent.
Marcher dans une rue vide, écoutant le bruit de vos propres pas. Volets fermés, rideaux tirés, portes verrouillées contre vous.
Et vous ne savez pas si vous êtes à marcher vers quelque chose, ou si vous êtes juste de s'éloigner.

Spoiler: show
Maleficent
خودکشی یک راه حل دائمی است

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Nickname(s): Mal, Jen, Enna
Pride Points: 77

Postby TheLionQueen » August 30th, 2011, 4:16 am

Pridelanders, "I want to be Queen!!!!!!!!" *evil laugh and then a Simba smile*
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Misiziri » August 30th, 2011, 6:02 am

Good is my side. Never cared much for the baddies. The Pridelands are fertile, healthy lands. The Outlands are dry, barren, it's ugly.
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby iLoveScar » August 30th, 2011, 12:44 pm

I would pick the outlanders, (I support Scar if you haven't noticed from my siggy avvy and name).
I am the biggest Scar fan you can ever imagine!
siggy by KiarasPal
epic siggy made by Jirani
Avvy made by Amyz
iLoveScar

Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies