If you were a lion, which side would you choose?

Which side would you choose?

Outlands
25%
Pridelands
75%

Total votes : 127

Re: If you were a lion, which side would you choose?

Postby roxas13 » February 5th, 2010, 4:15 am

beleive me though it is a harsh life in the outlands I would never think of hating simba.
roxas13

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby thanigraphics » February 5th, 2010, 5:26 am

I'd choose the Pridelands, more food, stronger pridemates, better environment and no termites!
And no trainings from Zira :P lol
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Dutch » February 5th, 2010, 6:04 am

I would choose the outlands because they were just more badass, and in the end they all unite anyway.
Dutch

I'm Rockandi

Pride Points: 1

Postby TheDarkPride » February 5th, 2010, 4:23 pm

I would join the outlands because I would hang out with Kovu and Vitani aaaaaalll the time. Lolage
TheDarkPride

Postby Nefaerie » February 6th, 2010, 1:53 am

I would totally be in the pridelands.

They basically won the argument in the end, and .. they have food and water.
Nefaerie

Postby Golionking » February 15th, 2010, 1:33 pm

Outlands!
Last edited by Golionking on January 18th, 2011, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Click on Vitani to level her up!

Golionking
Vitani Lover

Vitani is awesome!

Nickname(s): GLK
Pride Points: 2

Postby Nukascar1 » February 15th, 2010, 1:48 pm

outlanders
Nukascar1

Pride Points: -2

Postby LionkingLover » February 15th, 2010, 7:25 pm

I would chose the pridelands because everyone is nice there there is enough food and water and if we get into fights we know who is going to win! US Pridelanders!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Postby Nightstar75 » February 17th, 2010, 10:42 pm

Despite it being harsh, I go with the Outlands :P If you notice, I mean, the Outlands SHOULD of won in the fight XD But because of Hollywoods rule "Good always beats evil" it didnt work. Was it me, or do the Pridelanders seem so lazy? XD Oh well. I go for Outlands :P Pretty prepared for life. AND NUKA! :D
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Postby PrincessKiara » February 17th, 2010, 10:54 pm

Pridelands! :D Who wouldn’t love to live on Pride Rock, surrounded by a vast, lush kingdom with plenty of prey and water...?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies