If you were a lion, which side would you choose?

Which side would you choose?

Outlands
25%
Pridelands
75%

Total votes : 127

Re: If you were a lion, which side would you choose?

Postby Amy43 » March 18th, 2012, 6:53 pm

Based on all of the knowledge I have now, I would definitely be a pridelander. But, if I was in the movie without knowing about both sides, it would depend on how and where I was raised.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby BlitzRogue » March 19th, 2012, 12:30 am

Honestly, it's like choosing between being in a gang in a third-world country and living in an upper class development in America. :| Is there seriously any choice?

The only way you could really say you want to be an Outlander is if you're trying to sound like you're "dark", "mysterious", and "edgy". Pridelander all the way.
BlitzRogue
Conversation Killer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

| Lackadaisical Enthusiasm |

Nickname(s): Blitz, Kyle, KJOokami
Pride Points: 6

Postby Marked Queen » April 5th, 2012, 3:20 pm

As a Lion what would i do? No idea really.

But as a Lioness! That is easy, I would join the strongest Hunting party. I would join a pride that accepted Rogue's. And I would seek to get close to the most fertile female of the Pride as to learn and grow with her in Motherhood as well as her clearly royal standing...in short The Outlands.

Zira is all of those things and more. Sacrificing for my young, and having a tucked in waist, lean muscle mass, and more then likely suffer from little sleep and exposure, is a small price to pay to learn from someone like her. More over she would accept Rogues, she would seek to expand while something about how Simba Runs the pridelands..eh..to typical, to chip on the shoulder to much like how Daddy did it. Things that do not grow and change, die. And even in the dead sands and scorched earth, life grows faster then when its over waterd and over fertilized.

Better malnurished, with sharp claws and aggressive Sisters in the Hunt, then to be Fat, lazy, and have an empty Womb and Den. imo.
This..this is MY Home, MY Land..my Pride..Do you think you can stop ME?!

YOU WILL NEVERSTOP ME! NEVER, NEEEVVEEER!!BWAHAHAHA!!
Marked Queen
She who never stops!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I..AM, HOME!

Nickname(s): ZZ,Zira
Pride Points: 1

Postby Vish » April 10th, 2012, 5:35 pm

Outlands.
So i can be with Vitani... :D

<3

But i do rather be a rouge. :D
Completely insane!
Vish
Love In An Elevator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lovin' It Up Till I Hit The Ground.

Nickname(s): Vish
Pride Points: 11

Postby FlipMode » April 10th, 2012, 9:20 pm

IDK why all the guys like Vitani so much, she looks scruffy, and her mane is dangerously close to the Bieber fringe in some shots.

I choose the Pride Lands though, cause then you get Kiara and Nala. Plus you get food and drink, and are better provided for which is a bonus. Nice to see Disney sticking to the racist stereotype that anything dark is obviously evil and less developed.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Vish » April 11th, 2012, 5:21 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]IDK why all the guys like Vitani so much, she looks scruffy, and her mane is dangerously close to the Bieber fringe in some shots.

I choose the Pride Lands though, cause then you get Kiara and Nala. Plus you get food and drink, and are better provided for which is a bonus. Nice to see Disney sticking to the racist stereotype that anything dark is obviously evil and less developed.[/quote]

I don't really know. There is alot of stuff that is appealing to me towards Vitani.
I just guess i love her personality. Also she is cute, <3
Completely insane!
Vish
Love In An Elevator

Postby FlipMode » April 11th, 2012, 11:17 pm

Dat cute.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Vish » April 12th, 2012, 3:19 pm

Yes, I think that is cute. xD
I would always consider Vitani to be cute.
Completely insane!
Vish
Love In An Elevator

Postby Amy43 » April 12th, 2012, 10:00 pm

[quote="Marked Queen"]As a Lion what would i do? No idea really.

But as a Lioness! That is easy, I would join the strongest Hunting party. I would join a pride that accepted Rogue's. And I would seek to get close to the most fertile female of the Pride as to learn and grow with her in Motherhood as well as her clearly royal standing...in short The Outlands.

Zira is all of those things and more. Sacrificing for my young, and having a tucked in waist, lean muscle mass, and more then likely suffer from little sleep and exposure, is a small price to pay to learn from someone like her. More over she would accept Rogues, she would seek to expand while something about how Simba Runs the pridelands..eh..to typical, to chip on the shoulder to much like how Daddy did it. Things that do not grow and change, die. And even in the dead sands and scorched earth, life grows faster then when its over waterd and over fertilized.

Better malnurished, with sharp claws and aggressive Sisters in the Hunt, then to be Fat, lazy, and have an empty Womb and Den. imo.[/quote]
A lot of people picked the Pridelands, but it's nice to see another perspective. You pointed out a lot of things I didn't think of.

Also, I'm from Minnesota too! :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Previous

Return to The Movies