If you were a lion, which side would you choose?

Which side would you choose?

Outlands
25%
Pridelands
75%

Total votes : 127

Re: If you were a lion, which side would you choose?

Postby QueenRalexia » September 3rd, 2010, 10:17 pm

I would choose Pridelanders lots of area to roam around
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Postby Cdot » September 4th, 2010, 6:40 am

Pridelanders for sure, cause that the side that the good Lion/Lioness are on well except for Scar of course.
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 4th, 2010, 10:45 am

Definitely Pridelanders. If you're part of their pride, then you pretty much have a few more paths in your life. Stay with the Pridelanders, leave to travel and then come back, or decide to be a rogue. The Pridelanders will pretty much remember you if you come back and accept you back in their pride IMHO.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Kina » September 4th, 2010, 10:39 pm

I'm tied for numerous different reasons, all of them being related to how/when/why/etc. There is so much to each side, and its often overlooked or ignored. Petty vengeance is not all that drives the outlanders, nor do the pridelanders simply go about their lives happy-go-lucky (although their lives are admittedly a little smoother). So, I would be inclined to vote "Other" if that were an option.
Kina

Kina, lioness of the dusk.

Nickname(s): Moonlight
Pride Points: 9

Postby TheRoguePrince » September 6th, 2010, 5:36 pm

Other would be good. I really wouldn't fit in with the Pridelanders or the Outsiders. Being a rogue and all.
TheRoguePrince

Postby AdAstrα » September 6th, 2010, 6:22 pm

I think I'd feel more at home in the Pridelands :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby TheRoguePrince » September 6th, 2010, 6:23 pm

ya, but neither side is a great choice.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Cdot » September 7th, 2010, 2:50 am

The Pridelands because that the side that Simba and Nala arw on.
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby LightmaЯe » September 7th, 2010, 4:46 am

Pridelands is a friendlier place... So I have to go with outlands :evil:
Spoiler: show
Signature by Simbaholic

▲ ▲
Triforce!
LightmaЯe
God Tier

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ಠ_ಠ

Postby TheRoguePrince » September 7th, 2010, 3:44 pm

You know, that is just plain odd TPAM, I may not totally agree with the Pridelander views, The Outlands are just strait up crazy.
TheRoguePrince

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies