If Zira never fell off the edge...

If Zira never fell off the edge...

Postby Ananda » June 3rd, 2012, 6:52 pm

Then what would be the best way for Zira to end?
Ananda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: If Zira never fell off the edge...

Postby PrincessKiara » June 3rd, 2012, 7:00 pm

Well, I can`t imagine her ever joining Simba`s pride... ruling it, sure, murdering all the lionesses, possibly, but joining him? Can`t see it happen.

I picture that if Zira didn`t take a tumble off the cliff, she and Simba would have fought it out, either until one of them died or Simba gave Zira the choice to leave the Pride Lands (again) because I can`t see Simba killing Zira and I can`t see Zira backing down once she had a chance to finish Simba off.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » June 3rd, 2012, 7:31 pm

I dont think Zira 'fell' I read somewhere about the possibility that she committed suicide, after the "This is for you, Scar!" line and then jumping off the cliff because she would rather die at her own will than be killed by Simba, or worse, join him.
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
All those years in the shadows I thought, no one knows what this feels like!
But now I see I was wrong. You don’t have to be alone Jack, I believe in you.”
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Postby Regulus » June 3rd, 2012, 7:50 pm

What about running away and forging an alliance with the hyenas again?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Ananda » June 5th, 2012, 6:19 pm

[quote="KiaraKovu"]I dont think Zira 'fell' I read somewhere about the possibility that she committed suicide, after the "This is for you, Scar!" line and then jumping off the cliff because she would rather die at her own will than be killed by Simba, or worse, join him.[/quote]

That's true, there's even a video for that.
Ananda

Pride Points: 0

Postby SophieCub » June 5th, 2012, 6:24 pm

I think is she never fell then her and Simba would fight to the death. The story would change, if Zira one the fight. But I guess she did fall so we will never know.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » June 6th, 2012, 5:41 am

Exile.
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Tora » June 6th, 2012, 5:43 am

If she didn't fall off the edge I think she would have wound up dead anyway, because I don't see Simba letting her into his pride.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby DGFone » June 6th, 2012, 6:02 am

I am one of those people who thinks that Zira actually let herself go and effectively committed suicide instead of allowing Kiara to save her. And if you look at the early drafts of SP, that's exactly what happens.

What would have happened if she didn't let go? I think that Zira would have died either way. Not only did she now have two entire prides hating her (both the Pridelanders and Outlanders), but she is also quite insane. I doubt that Zira could survive alone, and that's assuming that neither Simba nor anyone else who wanted to take a shot at Zira would have allowed her to leave the Pride lands in peace.

So either way, Zira dies. But by letting go, she chose to leave her own way and not submit to someone else's will.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » June 6th, 2012, 11:24 am

Um.. is she pathetic?
If she survived i think she would slowly try and turn the pridelands into a tyranny
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Next

Return to The Movies