Was Scar serious?

Was Scar serious?

Postby withheldforprivacy » March 28th, 2012, 7:36 pm

When Scar said that the lions wouldn't leave the place even if that meant their deaths,did he mean it?I
think Scar loved himself too much to voluntarily accept death.
withheldforprivacy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: was scar serious

Postby Nukascar1 » March 28th, 2012, 7:39 pm

I'm pretty sure he ment it I mean he worked all his life to get to be king of the pridelands. I don't think he would just give it up.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Azerane » April 1st, 2012, 12:00 pm

I agree, he was definitely serious. Although he would have known that it could have meant certain death for them all, to be King, to rule over the pridelands and the lionesses was what he had strived for for so long. Even with the return of Simba, an obviously more powerful rival, Scar was not simply willing to just hand it all back, he fought for what he made for himself. He was stubborn in his want for the pridelands to a fault.
Azerane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Nukascar1 » April 1st, 2012, 12:02 pm

[quote="Azerane"]I agree, he was definitely serious. Although he would have known that it could have meant certain death for them all, to be King, to rule over the pridelands and the lionesses was what he had strived for for so long. Even with the return of Simba, an obviously more powerful rival, Scar was not simply willing to just hand it all back, he fought for what he made for himself. He was stubborn in his want for the pridelands to a fault.[/quote]

This
Nukascar1

Postby withheldforprivacy » April 2nd, 2012, 5:10 am

He could accept migration and still be a king.I think,sooner or later,he would decide it.And if he didn't,the
lions and hyenas would leave themselves.
withheldforprivacy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » April 2nd, 2012, 5:33 am

Leaving would mean that Scar, as a ruler, would submit to those who should be taking his orders. And what's more, leaving would signify that he is bad as a ruler, and that Mufasa, who didn't rule the Pridelands into starvation, was a better king.

Scar would rather stay oblivious to the facts, and kill himself and everyone else along with him, than admit that Mufasa was better than him.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby withheldforprivacy » April 2nd, 2012, 1:39 pm

So,if the lionesses and hyenas left Pridelands,what would Scar do?
withheldforprivacy

Postby Nukascar1 » April 2nd, 2012, 1:52 pm

[quote="withheldforprivacy"]So,if the lionesses and hyenas left Pridelands,what would Scar do?[/quote]
Sit and moan at Zazu
Nukascar1

Postby Azerane » April 3rd, 2012, 1:56 am

I think if the lionesses and hyenas had left, Scar would have tried to have done everything to stop them and he would have either been killed or mortally wounded in an attempt to stop them. Either by the hyenas or the lionesses.
Azerane

Pride Points: 9

Re: Was Scar serious?

Postby Noah » April 12th, 2012, 7:27 pm

[quote="Azerane"]I think if the lionesses and hyenas had left, Scar would have tried to have done everything to stop them and he would have either been killed or mortally wounded in an attempt to stop them. Either by the hyenas or the lionesses.[/quote]
I have a feeling that the only thing he would have done was made this face ---> :sob:

But I can envision Scar eventually realizing that he needs to leave, but it probably w\ould have been too late to survive.
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Next

Return to The Movies