Useless characters?

Re: Useless characters?

Postby SimbasMate » August 30th, 2009, 3:39 pm

Yeah, I think no character was useless. Each and everyone of them, had a big role in all movies. ^^
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 9th, 2009, 3:46 am

Zazu could of have more part in the movie
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby NightyByeSparrow » September 13th, 2009, 5:54 pm

[quote="CommandoTheLion"]Zazu could of have more part in the movie[/quote]
I kinda think he was just a drag in TLK2SP >.> Not useless, but still, I liked him more in the first movie :P
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 14th, 2009, 9:35 am

Agreed....
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby thanigraphics » September 30th, 2009, 4:15 pm

imho, timon and pumbaa are pretty useless.
it would have been cool if they have putted Mheetu in the movie, and in the sequel he could have been a teenage babysitter. that would be so much better than those 2 slapstick-ripoffs.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 30th, 2009, 7:31 pm

[quote="thanigraphics"]imho, timon and pumbaa are pretty useless.
it would have been cool if they have putted Mheetu in the movie, and in the sequel he could have been a teenage babysitter. that would be so much better than those 2 slapstick-ripoffs.[/quote]

But he wasn't, and they couldn't remove T&P because a lot of fans would argue about it.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby LadyAislinn » September 30th, 2009, 8:25 pm

I don't any character was useless... Zazu saved Kovu, Rafiki was one of the most important characters I think in this movie, and if Timon and Pumbaa hadn't of been Kiara's babysitters she never would have escaped and met Kovu in the first place so there would be no movie.
Besides we already know Disney can be lazy so they wouldn't bother putting useless characters in their movies. :P
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby DarkLiger » September 30th, 2009, 9:23 pm

First I think that with out Timon and Pumba, TLK2: SP would not have been as great as it is. If they were gone then Hakuna Matata would have been pointless in the first movie, and even introducing timon and pumba in the first movie. And regards to Zazu he rarely was even in the TLK2: SP compared to TLK.
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 1st, 2009, 4:33 am

you cant get rid of Timon & Pumbaa O.o
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby SarabisMate » October 1st, 2009, 5:28 am

to me...I think Timon and Pumbaa are just a big waste of paper and paint honestly...now don't hate me because of this...well if they did take out Timon and Pumbaa and added the rest of the TLK characters then it would be an awesome movie. but then the story would change dramaticly. and that would be awesome :roll:
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies