"I'll do it for you..Mommy!" ?

"I'll do it for you..Mommy!" ?

Postby vitanithelioness » July 12th, 2010, 3:49 pm

(im sorry mods,if this topic has already been covered, i looked around and couldent find something like this, if there is i am sorry and this can be locked or deleted)

When Nuka steps up and decides he will (attempt to)kill simba he yells "ill do it for you,Mother!" but just because of how he seemed to want his mother to love him i expected him to yell "ill do it for you, mommy!" and then that made me think of why Nuka was like this,how he was always trying to be the best for his mother,was it fear? or he just needed some love, i figure it could be a little of both but whats your say? do you think he feared Zira or just wanted her to love him?

i also point out fear because he never seemed to defy his mother or disagree with her,it's possible he didn't want her to get angry and kill him or harm him.The only time he seems to "talk back" to Zira is a scene in his cut death were he says "looks like i finally got her attention didn't I?" it seems here he my be pointing out that she never treated him fairly or loved him, i figure he chose this time because he knew he was about to die and his mother couldn't kill him if he was dying already because it wouldn't matter.

soo...what do ya think? :evil4:
vitanithelioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

never trust the future,never miss the past

Nickname(s): tani',Viva,VTL,Cali,Cat
Pride Points: 0

Re: "I'll do it for you..Mommy!" ?

Postby SnowyCheetah » July 12th, 2010, 3:54 pm

I think you're right, it could be out of fear for his mother. I would be horrified to have her as my mother, lol. I think it's also because, as an Outlander such as himself, he's really got nothing else to cling to to make himself feel like he's fulfilled a purpose.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby James » July 12th, 2010, 5:34 pm

Well. I Have a different point. I Guess that he wanted her love. If He Feared Her. He Would Run away on the first opportunity. (Maybe not but by the way).
He was jealous about Kovu. And Wanted To Have Attention.
Could Be Fear To but. It seems more the other option 8D
James

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Vic.
Pride Points: 2

Postby KiarasMate » July 12th, 2010, 7:25 pm

I believe it's more out of wanting attention and love, instead of fear, although I bet Nuka does fear his mother a little, since anyone would be crazy not to. ^^ Zira never ordered Nuka to go after Simba, so it wasn't like he would be defying her word if he never had done what he did. He was simply trying to make himself look like the better son in her eyes, thus hoping to gain the love and respect from Zira that he so desperately desired. Everything he did for Zira was just to get on her good side and Zira never really ordered Nuka to do much of anything, other than watch Kovu, which he didn't do, so clearly he wasn't all that afraid of his mother's wrath, until it caught up to him in the end I suppose. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby PrincessKiara » July 12th, 2010, 7:39 pm

In my opinion, Nuka just wanted love and attention from his mother. I think he had a lot of respect for her and definatly feared her.. like everyone else did.

But in my eyes everything Nuka did was to please Zira, make him appreciate and notice him.. So when Nuka was jumping up the logs, attacking Simba.. that was a stunt purely to impress Zira and get her attention. (He even says "Mother, are you watching?" He sounds like a small child..)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby James » July 12th, 2010, 7:46 pm

Yup. You're Right (y)
James

Nickname(s): Vic.

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » January 28th, 2011, 10:57 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]In my opinion, Nuka just wanted love and attention from his mother. I think he had a lot of respect for her and definatly feared her.. like everyone else did.

But in my eyes everything Nuka did was to please Zira, make him appreciate and notice him.. So when Nuka was jumping up the logs, attacking Simba.. that was a stunt purely to impress Zira and get her attention. (He even says "Mother, are you watching?" He sounds like a small child..)[/quote]
This ^^
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Chumvikingpride » January 28th, 2011, 11:01 pm

Poor nuka, he wanted to just for the love of his mother....
If I had a mother like Zira, i'll be killed
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chumvikingpride=Dragon ball z,Digimon, Jayce and TWW fan!
Android 17 forever! hamtaro rocks!
Chumvikingpride

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » January 28th, 2011, 11:02 pm

Yes. Its very sad that Nuka had to die to get his mother's love :(
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Kianga » January 30th, 2011, 3:44 pm

He saw it as a chance to finally win his mother's attention and love so that's why he decided to go after Simba when it was clear that Kovu wouldn't. It wasn't fear in that case just a son wanting to please his mother.
Kianga

sassy lionesspanther

Nickname(s): KL, Koudo

Next

Return to The Movies