Lion King 1 1/2 Songs

Lion King 1 1/2 Songs

Postby Ziraa » April 13th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Anyonee know all the songs that were in The Lion King 1 1/2??
ImageImage
Ziraa

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"The Battle May Be Bloody"

Nickname(s): Omikami
Pride Points: 0

Re: Lion King 1 1/2 Songs

Postby thanigraphics » April 13th, 2010, 12:37 pm

Diggah Tunna is the first song, where the meerkats are digging under the ground and sing about the danger of hyenas

then you have The Lion Sleeps Tonight, where cub Simba is "raised" by Timon and Pumbaa

for the rest I don't remember any new songs to be there, since I only watched this movie once or twice.
(I'm more into the first two movies)
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » April 13th, 2010, 12:55 pm

Diggah Tunna
That's All I Need
Timon's Traveling Theme (instrumental)
The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Jungle Boogie
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (instrumental)
Can You Feel The Love Tonight?
Diggah Tunna (reprise)
KopsTheTerminator

Postby thanigraphics » April 13th, 2010, 1:28 pm

You've listed all of them :D good work kops :)
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Ziraa » April 13th, 2010, 3:12 pm

Ahh, Thanks alot! And I agree thanigraphics, I prefer the first two compared to the third :)
ImageImage
Ziraa

Postby thanigraphics » April 16th, 2010, 1:48 pm

yeah, the first two movies have a more African sound to it, that fits better into the Lion King athmosphere. That song Timon on a rock is not Afrifcan at all :P
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Ziraa » April 16th, 2010, 3:38 pm

I know exactly what you mean, it makes the movies seem more African, what's your favourite song from both? Mine has to be from The Lion King, Can You Feel The Love tonight and from Simba's Pride, We Are One :D I love your two Lion's, Thani & Feva, especially how they've been drawn, Im more of a pencil drawer then a computer one.
ImageImage
Ziraa

Postby KiarasMate » July 4th, 2010, 8:43 am

There were only 3 new songs added for this movie, while the rest of the soundtrack was just covers of songs that already existed or the originals of those songs. Definitely a very skimpy OST to say the least. >.>
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Muffy » July 4th, 2010, 1:30 pm

Alot of the songs are from the first movie, just remixed.
Spoiler: show
Muffy
~Muffy The Muffin~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Be yourself, not someone else

Nickname(s): Mufasa, Muffy, Keven, Muffin

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » August 8th, 2010, 1:07 am

It doesn't have a very good soundtrack in my opinion.
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi

Next

Return to The Movies