Which personality best fits Kovu?

1. Good :smile3:
76%
2. Bad :ehh:
24%

Total votes : 71

Re: Good Kovu or Bad Kovu??????

Postby KingKivuli » December 10th, 2009, 4:14 pm

good kovu. he kind entle and loving, but we all know fine well he can still be a 'badass' if he wants
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Moka » December 10th, 2009, 4:32 pm

Good poll! Tough choice...in the end I chose good Kovu because bad Kovu was never really who he was, so it never really fit his personality. I guess he tried to act like Zira's pawn but in the end the good and love in him prevailed :]
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbasMate » December 10th, 2009, 4:43 pm

I like good Kovu better, because such as Moka said, it's who he really is. Kovu is a softy at heart, and cares. not cold stone at heart. He just isn't meant to be bad..
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby CommandoTheLion » December 10th, 2009, 5:13 pm

I dont see alot of badness in him
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby Baya » December 13th, 2009, 3:16 pm

Psht, I'd rather have a bad Kovu then a nice mushy one >_>

Bleh! I swear the movie would've been way more interesting if he embraced his dark side more often.
Gone for good.
Baya

Pride Points: 12

Postby Cdot » December 13th, 2009, 5:28 pm

Good Kovu that is my choice.
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby RayCat » December 13th, 2009, 10:43 pm

I'm going with good Kovu ^.^ yeah it's already been said that his looks go better with his bad side, but I always prefer the cute n' cuddly side of him!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Lauren » August 30th, 2010, 5:03 am

I choose good Kovu. He's my 2nd favorite character and I'm glad that he was able to change throughout the movie. He has a good heart caring for the ones he loves (especially Kiara) and learned to respect Simba. Thank god that he didn't kill him! :excited3: :weareone:
Lauren

Postby Panda-chan » August 30th, 2010, 5:44 am

Bad Kovu. :smirk: Coz he's badass, awesome, and sooo hot xD Good Kovu is too soft and doesn't seem sure of anything. :oops:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby SnowyCheetah » August 30th, 2010, 6:28 am

Kovu's cooler as a good guy :smile4:

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies