Which personality best fits Kovu?

1. Good :smile3:
76%
2. Bad :ehh:
24%

Total votes : 71

Re: Good Kovu or Bad Kovu??????

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 15th, 2012, 7:57 pm

cant decide because to me, kovu wasn't ''evil'', but his mother was. he got brainwashed all is life by his crazy old mother into killing simba and taking his place. and he didn't seem too sad when his mother died in the river, so I think kovu never really agreed at all with killing simba, and never really had that good of a relationship with his mother.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby mamaprince » April 15th, 2012, 8:08 pm

i think good kovu.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Panthera Arohanui » April 15th, 2012, 9:50 pm

Chalk up another one for good Kovu--it just wasn't in him to be all that evil. Like others said, he was just brainwashed. However, on the other hand, I do agree that the change was really quick too, but that probably comes from limited movie time too. These Disney movies aren't very long! ;)
Simba: Dad? We're pals, right?
Mufasa: Right.
Simba: And we'll always be together, right?
Panthera Arohanui
You MUST take your place...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...in the circle of life.

Pride Points: 5

Postby Tora » June 6th, 2012, 9:01 pm

Kovu is always going to be good; he was just misunderstood. I believe Kovu never wanted to follow Scar in the beginning. Kovu several times tried to express how he didn't want to be King. Although Zira always did her best to keep it so that he would. He felt so much hate and confusion that he wanted to follow what his mother kept telling him to do, but I think that Kiara opened his eyes the first time he laid eyes on her when they were cubs. Besides if Kovu was evil he would of wound up just like Scar.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » June 7th, 2012, 9:18 pm

Uhm........ I like him both as good and bad?
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
All those years in the shadows I thought, no one knows what this feels like!
But now I see I was wrong. You don’t have to be alone Jack, I believe in you.”
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Postby MooLion » June 8th, 2012, 5:30 pm

Good is best, because it really suits him. Obviously because of Scar similarities he looks the part if need be to be bad too... but yeah, suits good more at the end of the day. :confident:
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Nalah » June 17th, 2012, 7:56 pm

Good Kovu is much better!
And he needs to be good to be a great king, like Mufasa and Simba.
;)
Nalah
We are more than we are...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one!

Nickname(s): Juhcy
Pride Points: 3

Postby Kitty » July 30th, 2012, 9:43 pm

Good Kovu, because I have always been one to like the good guys over the bad : ) Never really been a fan of villains as such.

Banner by SophieCub :3
Kitty

Pride Points: 4

Postby Kopalover » July 31st, 2012, 3:09 am

Well.. since Kovu wasn't really Evil.. I don't know. But I did prefer him before he met Kiara. Cause Kopalover likes her Evil characters :3
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby SimbasGuard » August 2nd, 2012, 7:55 am

I always side with the good guys, so I prefer Kovu as a good guy.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies