Did the writers miss the entire story?

Re: Did the writers miss the entire story?

Postby TheLionPrince » July 18th, 2012, 6:52 pm

I never really thought of that, but it would make a pretty good fanfiction story.

My only problem is if this alternate scenario is the larger part of the story, how the story be told in an entertaining way without becoming depressing when Simba believes when he can't live up to his father's legacy. Beacause we, as the audience, want to root for him. Not to mention, how could the producers throw in musical sequences since music plays a major factor in TLK series?

So, I mostly agree with morning-star that I (kind of) like the movie just the way it is, but Simba's story and Kiara and Kovu's romantic story could have connected together, and supported each other so we get an equal balance of the original and new characters.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: Did the writers miss the entire story?

Postby Meskhenet » August 3rd, 2012, 4:56 pm

Personally, I like the way Simba's Pride was made, but they should focus more on Simba instead of the Kiara and Kovu's Romeo and Juliet theme. :)
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Previous

Return to The Movies