Why do you love The Lion King?

Re: Why do you love The Lion King?

Postby Nadra » July 12th, 2009, 6:37 pm

Well, I love EVERYTHING in TLK. The storyline is great, all the characters are interesting and the gackground is beautifully drawn. The music is amazing. And I've always loved felines...
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby Mike » July 12th, 2009, 9:09 pm

Here's one reason I like TLK: Everyone's singing voices are beyond terrific ^.^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby RayCat » July 31st, 2009, 10:05 am

(annoying woman's voice) I'm sorry but the question you have asked is unanswerable.
It is kinda true, though. I love everything about ♣TLK♣!!! It's so amazing! The music's amazing too!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby SilverSimba01 » July 31st, 2009, 4:45 pm

One of the reasons of why I love the Lion King is because of the story.
The story is very beatyfull, it teach us many values of life like who we are and what is our place that we have to take. Another reason to love this movie is for the characters in the movie. and also I love the movie for the music and songs.
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Simba » July 31st, 2009, 8:43 pm

well, I think I might have a deep moment with this :P

the artwork is breath-taking. just the feel of the art, especially with the score, is very moving. it seems to just speak of the story, of adventure, a journey, love, pain, everything in the movie! and the music! the songs, especially the instrumentals and the songs from Rhthym of the Pridelands and TLKoB, speak to the soul. it's like running faster and faster on an open plain in the sunlight without ever tiring. the feeling that your heart has wings and you could run forever. I can only come up with one word for that feeling: freedom.

now, my rarely seen deepness aside, it has lovable characters and an epic story!
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby PrincessKiara » August 6th, 2009, 6:36 pm

How can you NOT love The Lion King?? ;)

I fell instantly in love with the characters when I first saw the movie in 94. The whole movie has such an amazing quality with voice acting, animation, music, everything is so amazingly beautiful and well done. The movie as a whole is just... breathtaking.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 6th, 2009, 6:40 pm

The story is dramatic, the way I like it. Everything is well drawn.The characters are awesome. The soundtracks are power and the songs are awesome! Oh I just can't wait to be kiiing! :excited: :D :lol:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 6:07 am

i just love it all just a GREAT film
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby LilTiger » October 4th, 2009, 11:41 pm

I love it because it was a awesome movie. It's just so wonderful!
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 5th, 2009, 7:32 am

I love all the songs xD i think they are great xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies